No announcement yet.

GOP convention in Houston cancelled by Turner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they win and sue the craphole city good!

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
      Come on man...accidents could happen to anyone of us. We need to be bigger than this. Not make fun of the disabled.

I’m sure they’ll find some other place that will be happy to host it. Places are hurting for the revenue with all of the cancelations. Just have to do a bit of traveling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I’ve already addressed this and I’m sticking to my guns on it. Playing along and taking the high road is the path that has lead us to this mess. I find it rather ironic that Abbott’s accident turned out to be a harbinger of his character.

I will add this my poking fun at Abbott’s disability is unique to him. I’m not of the habit of making fun of disabilities. It’s just too rich to pass up in this situation.

So you are welcome not to like it. Frankly I don’t care for much of what you say here either.

Comment

It doesn't matter.. It wont hurt Trumps chances one bit..

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
          It's more than just the venue. Booked hotel reservations for around 8,000- 9-000 within walking distance of the facility for 3-4 days would be hard to accommodate on this short notice.
          Yep. There is collateral damage to this, and Sylvester knows it. My friends from Mineral Wells just canceled their room. All that additional revenue to fund things like the fire and police departments, but the pos would rather play politics. F him and that little county judge.

Comment

You'd have to be a blooming idiot to think that a convention can be moved with this short of a notice. It's not about fighting with the city of Houston. That's why they still want to have it there. Sylvester should be charged with voter suppression.

Comment

Trump 2020!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                You'd have to be a blooming idiot to think that a convention can be moved with this short of a notice. It's not about fighting with the city of Houston. That's why they still want to have it there. Sylvester should be charged with voter suppression.
                Truth. The Democrats are so hungry for power imagine what they will do with it.

Comment

Anyone else hearing that the Mayor just saved the Texas Republican Party 500K and a fight for the soul of the party. I guess there was some serious consideration within the party for canceling. Same thing on both aisles pragmatist against the hardliners.

Comment

Working...
                  X