Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I hope I'm the last one to get Covid19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
    That's what I'm doing and arguing with you young ones! I'm board stiff.
    That is pretty stiff. Maybe you ain't as old as you think .

But I do take issue with "how many you tough guys going to kill" question. Lots more people killed by many other things. We giving a free pas to car salesman, hamburger (cattle) salesman, and cigarette salesman? They kill millions more than covid.

Comment

That's what I'm doing and arguing with you young ones! I'm board stiff.
      must be nice to be able to sit at home and keep collecting those checks! Some of us have to keep working to keep those bills paid. Imagine you would have done the same at that point in your life.

Hopefully them grandkids are still able to come out and enjoy the place with yall.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        That is pretty stiff. Maybe you ain't as old as you think .

But I do take issue with "how many you tough guys going to kill" question. Lots more people killed by many other things. We giving a free pas to car salesman, hamburger (cattle) salesman, and cigarette salesman? They kill millions more than covid.
        Say it aint so!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
          must be nice to be able to sit at home and keep collecting those checks! Some of us have to keep working to keep those bills paid. Imagine you would have done the same at that point in your life.

Hopefully them grandkids are still able to come out and enjoy the place with yall.
          Yes I would have been just like most on here and gone and done what I darn well pleased. Grand kids live on the place so I see them nearly everyday. Life is great and no I haven't worn a mask except at the doctors office.

Comment

Yes I would have been just like most on here and gone and done what I darn well pleased. Grand kids live on the place so I see them nearly everyday. Life is great and no I haven't worn a mask except at the doctors office.
            Awesome and glad to hear it. Sounds like you and yours are living yalls lives as you see fit and as you want to. Probably be a good idea not to try to guilt others for doing the same.

Comment

have any of you tried doing any kind of physical labor while wearing a mask. anything that normally makes you breath a little harder becomes impossible until you take the mask off. it reduces your work ability by 50%.

Comment

Yes sir I have to wear a mask sometimes when dealing with concrete on projects. And you sir are 100% correct. Breathing through that mask and doing labor do not mix well.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                  have any of you tried doing any kind of physical labor while wearing a mask. anything that normally makes you breath a little harder becomes impossible until you take the mask off. it reduces your work ability by 50%.
                  I had asthma as a kid and still occasionally have it seasonally... to this day, if I try to wear a mask for just about anything (pullover camo hunting mask included) I will be coughing within a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post

Yes. We were digging some 2 ft deep pits by hand. It destroyed our very strong crew. Added an extra day if digging. Brutal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've worn a mask for years while mowing. Allergies. Riding on the zero-turn I just about smother. Always end up with a headache. The HUK gaiter works pretty well. I can actually breath through this thing. Keeps the sun off my neck too. Now our clueless Governor Numbnuts (I don't like this guy) says we have to wear them just to go get some hamburger buns or a bottle of vodka. Buddy of mine has a hole punch he uses on his disposables. Says it really helps to punch a couple of holes right under the nostrils and below the lips and chin. No doubt compromises the effectiveness of the mask but beats almost passing out just walking around WalMart.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                        I've worn a mask for years while mowing. Allergies. Riding on the zero-turn I just about smother. Always end up with a headache. The HUK gaiter works pretty well. I can actually breath through this thing. Keeps the sun off my neck too. Now our clueless Governor Numbnuts (I don't like this guy) says we have to wear them just to go get some hamburger buns or a bottle of vodka. Buddy of mine has a hole punch he uses on his disposables. Says it really helps to punch a couple of holes right under the nostrils and below the lips and chin. No doubt compromises the effectiveness of the mask but beats almost passing out just walking around WalMart.
                        punch holes all over it. they dont work. heck n95 masks dont work for this according to the size of the virus, its all politics.

Comment

100% hoax......numbers are rigged to fit a narrative, sheep are in a full, media induced panic mode and head immediately to the hospital with symptoms, 75% of all the deaths attributed to Corona are NOT related to Corona. This is nothing more than a plot to destroy the freedoms of Americans and remove a sitting, duly elected President. I predict, after Trump wins in another landslide on November 3rd, you’ll NEVER hear about Corona again....we’ll, until the next election.

Comment

Working...
                          X