No announcement yet.

I hope I'm the last one to get Covid19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many years have we all "been killing" people with the Flu? You never cared then.

And again, what's the plan? You people that insist on wearing masks need to tell us the plan and/or goal. Wear a mask and then what?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      How many years have we all "been killing" people with the Flu? You never cared then.

And again, what's the plan? You people that insist on wearing masks need to tell us the plan and/or goal. Wear a mask and then what?
      Two mask protect more than one mask! Carry on tough guys!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
        Breathing is important too.

Comment

Serious question- if your worried about getting it so bad just wear a mask with shield. Dr told me eyes are easiest place to contract. Said she’s are a sterile environment compared to the mouth. Said folks that are concerned should wear a shield and 95 mask under it.

I put one a Buff when I go inside places to make people feel better. I can breathe, talk, and still spit tobacco through it. I do it simply because I want businesses to stay open

Comment

Wear your mask...Don’t insist others wear theirs...
            If a mask indeed works, it shouldn’t matter if some don’t wear it...
            Why some of you think everyone should wear it because liberal media told you to is beyond me.
            I am not worried. I will not wear a mask. If your scared stay home!

Comment

I’m not a huge fan of wearing a mask but I do. No way I want to catch that crap. I’m also ok with people who decide not to wear one. The problem I have is the people that see me or my wife wearing one and walking up beside us to get something off the shelf. If you choose not to wear one you had dam well better stay a safe distance from me. I have seen people try to stroll into academy and a Mexican restaurant where the poor guy at the door and/or the waitress has to tell them they can’t come in without a mask and then give the workers crap. They should hire a bouncer to stand at the door and slap the dog crap out of them for giving the poor folks making 8.00 a hard time for doing what they are told by their boss.

Comment

My friend Tom had it and almost died. He got so weak he could hardly even move. His wife had called for last rights. His son showed up with his lawyers and demanded he get Hydroxychloroquine. Within an hour after getting it, he was sitting up in bed eating. The doctors were going to let this man die before administering a known cure. What reason would they do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                  My friend Tom had it and almost died. He got so weak he could hardly even move. His wife had called for last rights. His son showed up with his lawyers and demanded he get Hydroxychloroquine. Within an hour after getting it, he was sitting up in bed eating. The doctors were going to let this man die before administering a known cure. What reason would they do that?
                  $$$$$

Comment

I don't understand the tough guy line...

More people die and kill other driving their cars.. Do you still drive your car tough guy? What if you kill one of my kids driving? Or someone close to you?

Why can't you answer the question a few posts back? You really want people to wear a mask but can't tell us any sort of plan at all... Do I assume you want everyone to wear a mask from now on in public? There has always been and will always be a virus or 2 or 50 floating around.

Comment

For all you tough guys that have elderly parents. This was posted by a ambulance medic today in Mills county. Who are you tough guys killing? Hope no one in your family.

Wouldnt have ever thought i would hear that type of crap from you. We were told months ago we were killing our families and friends by continuing to work and providing for our families. Guess what? Still hasn't happened and god willing it wont. Now we are killing them by not wearig a mask? What a crock of ****

You old timers keep your *** at home and keep collecting those checks and youll be just fine

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

Wouldnt have ever thought i would hear that type of crap from you. We were told months ago we were killing our families and friends by continuing to work and providing for our families. Guess what? Still hasn't happened and god willing it wont. Now we are killing them by not wearig a mask? What a crock of ****

You old timers keep your *** at home and keep collecting those checks and youll be just fine
                        They will find people we killed by not wearing a mask.. That's a fact. Because old people die every year from getting sick.

Point it they will believe it's from us and COVID. No one can seem to do math. How many people over 80 die each year on average.. And how many over 80 have died this year? Math like this is the only way to know roughly how many COVID has killed.. This should be done on nursing homes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                          It's kinda find it funny the hospitals are complaining about the bed count. My wife has been an RN for 30 yrs in the ICU and the admin always want full beds, they all have overflow areas as well. This is all just politics. Take it with a grain of salt.

I sold many ICU products for a long time. You are 100% correct. ICU’s are money makers and tend to stay in the 80% plus levels. Labor and delivery is not a money maker but just an added benefit.

The scare tactic over ICU numbers are so misleading it is laughable.

The CEO of Methodist here in Houston confirmed that out of all the patients 24% were COVID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

That's what I'm doing and arguing with you young ones! I'm board stiff.

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                              If you get your information from Alex Jones...........never mind

Please carry on
                              But he is correct more often than Fauci. Imagine that.

Comment

Friend of ours got it. She's in her 50's maybe early 60's. She's a tough lady.
                                Started as cough, then loss of taste, then fever and feeling weak. Classic symptoms. Went to ER and tested positive. Went home. Three days go by and she's vomiting and feeling very weak. Goes to ER and they admitted her. She's now in the ICU. Slowly improving. Cough is better. Still very winded and pretty weak. Doctor talks to her via phone and from behind glass. Weird thing is the nurse brings items for her to bathe and linens for her to change her bed. Was hoping be home for the weekend but doesn't think she will. Its all up and down.

What concerns me most is all the conflicting information that we keep getting. I can't trust the models, CDC, WHO, President, Governor, US government, Texas government, local and state health departments, Fauci - he's a fraud, self appointed "experts", the Surgeon General, local hospitals, and especially the news media. The medias behavior during this whole fiasco has been nothing short of reckless and extremely irresponsible. I don't believe them any more. I can't. They sensationalize EVERYTHING to the point of absurdity and attack anything that goes against their narrative. They rarely retract anything.

My daughter was exposed at work. She and her husband went to get tested at CareNow in Denton. Took them six days to get results. Found out that they could have been tested several other places and gotten results within one hour.

It has all become so politicized. Just like everything else.

China needs to be held to account for all of this. Absolutely. They are not our friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X