NFL games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
    So if I owned a company with 1600 employees and 3% were convicted child molesters, would you still shop there?
    I have a hard time following that logic or that it is even remotely analogous. It seems eerily close to the liberal logic that fuels the triggered left.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
      I have a hard time following that logic or that it is even remotely analogous. It seems eerily close to the liberal logic that fuels the triggered left.
      We can agree. You have a difficult time following logic.

Comment

Pandering azz leagues.. White conservatives used to buy your tickets, jersy's, $10 beers!! Good luck with filling the stadiums with the fans you are pandering to!! Idiots

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8JGNChUVzk&t=11s"]YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
            So if I owned a company with 1600 employees and 3% were convicted child molesters, would you still shop there?

If there are one million gun owners and 3% of them are murders, do you still think we should be allowed to own guns?

Silly analogies get silly responses.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              We can agree. You have a difficult time following logic.
              That is because it was illogical as in a false analogy. Sorry that went over your head.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                If there are one million gun owners and 3% of them are murders, do you still think we should be allowed to own guns?

Silly analogies get silly responses.
                This is just silly. Constitutional rights vs free market choice.

Comment

There are 1696 NFL players, of which 70% are black - around 1200 players. At the height of what some describe as anthem protests, there were about 50 players kneeling - less than 3% of all NFL players. In 2019, there were only 3 players kneeling.

This would have long since died had it not been for the infusion of politics. Not by the players or the NFL, but by the liberal media and their politics of division.

I'll be d***** if I'll let the crazy left manipulate me into passing judgment on an entire organization and its employees such that I quit watching something I truly enjoy. Especially when it is based on the actions of such a very few.

I'm not suggesting others are. That is just my take and why I'll still be watching NFL games when I can. IMO, there is no politics involved unless I let it in.
                  You have your facts wrong on those that were kneeling. Hell the whole cowboy team did it at one game.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                    You have your facts wrong on those that were kneeling. Hell the whole cowboy team did it at one game.
                    That was after the President called the NFL players “sons of ______-es” for kneeling. Every NFL team did something to show solidarity with their players. The Cowboys entire team, including coaches and JJ kneeled before the anthem was played – not during. That weekend there were about 200 players who kneeled in some form to show support for their teammates.

I was caught up in this whole thing for awhile too. When President Trump cancelled the customary WH invite to the Eagles in reference to the kneeling, I was curious which players were kneeling because I don’t like them anyway. I was surprised when I found there were zero and that made me wonder about other teams. I was blown away at how few players actually kneeled.

Comment

I never watched much, and the kneeling really upset me. I became anti National Felon League for a while. But no longer. I have much better things to do with my time than watch the NFL. That said, free market (as of now anyway)
                      Vote with your wallets.

Comment

I’ll just leave this right here...

Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson was accused of anti-Semitism on Monday for promoting quotes attributed to Adolph Hitler on his social media.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                          I’ll just leave this right here...

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/eagle...tler-farrakhan
                          The world of double standards on display again. You cant but I can.

Comment

If you don't see a problem with this then you're a huge part of the problem. Watch the video Alaskafryer posted a few posts back. And that's coming from two black guys!

Comment

That was after the President called the NFL players “sons of ______-es” for kneeling. Every NFL team did something to show solidarity with their players. The Cowboys entire team, including coaches and JJ kneeled before the anthem was played – not during. That weekend there were about 200 players who kneeled in some form to show support for their teammates.

I was caught up in this whole thing for awhile too. When President Trump cancelled the customary WH invite to the Eagles in reference to the kneeling, I was curious which players were kneeling because I don’t like them anyway. I was surprised when I found there were zero and that made me wonder about other teams. I was blown away at how few players actually kneeled.

Dude do you make this up in your head? You are wrong again.

President Trump cancelled the event because the owner of the Eagles was only sending like 10 players to represent the team. The POTUS said that is not fair for the fans going to the White House to support the Eagles. Also every Black Person on that team refused to go. So he cancelled. It was not over the players kneeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                                Dude do you make this up in your head? You are wrong again.

President Trump cancelled the event because the owner of the Eagles was only sending like 10 players to represent the team. The POTUS said that is not fair for the fans going to the White House to support the Eagles. Also every Black Person on that team refused to go. So he cancelled. It was not over the players kneeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like black players didn’t want to visit the White House with a white President? Did white players do that when the Muslim was in the White House?

Comment

Working...
                                X