Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ He’s right you know.

Comment

If you remember just a while back it was realized by the "experts" that sunshine and salt water kills covid. Political maneuvering.

Comment

My brother and I were planning a day trip Friday morning. We usually park and launch from the side of 361 before the ferry line. Does anyone know if this will be closed? Everything I'm reading is just saying beaches and parks. Don't want to wake up at 3AM just to find that it's closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zackme96 View Post
          My brother and I were planning a day trip Friday morning. We usually park and launch from the side of 361 before the ferry line. Does anyone know if this will be closed? Everything I'm reading is just saying beaches and parks. Don't want to wake up at 3AM just to find that it's closed.

I think you should be good if going to Lighthouse Lakes or B&R since there are no access roads to close like the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
            Galveston closed now too.
            Are public boat ramps closed too? I’m assuming it’s just the beaches from what I’m finding on Google.
            Last edited by Punkin; 07-01-2020, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Pretty sorry they wait till the day before most are headed down there to close it up.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                All about control and trying to crush national pride celebration
                What would they do if 30-40 trucks showed up and rolled on down the beach?

Comment

Surfside Beach will be CLOSED to vehicles on July 3rd, 4th and 5th, 2020 from 9pm to 8am.

At that time pedestrian traffic only will be allowed.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

“We had hoped to continue the beach closure until after the Fourth of July weekend,” she told Mercury News. “But it has become impossible for law enforcement to continue to enforce that closure. People are not willing to be governed any more in that regard, and so we want to recognize that by removing that restriction.”

Comment

Print this out and hand it to any LEO or Karen trying to restrict your Texas Constitutionally protected Right to access Texas beaches. The Texas General Land Office protects your right to this. Galveston and Corpus Christi can limit your access points but they can't deny you access.

https://glo.texas.gov/coast/coastal-...0Beaches%20Act.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                        I think you should be good if going to Lighthouse Lakes or B&R since there are no access roads to close like the beach.
                        Thanks, that is what I was thinking.

Comment

There is a reason COVID is spreading like wildfire in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                            There is a reason COVID is spreading like wildfire in the US.
                            Don't spread that garbage.
                            Do you know that the people in New York that holed up in their homes and never left had a higher rate of infection?
                            Do you know that masks don't help but actually help spread viruses?
                            Do you know that open air, sunshine and salt water kill covid?
                            Do you know that herd immunity is going to happen and this is about control?
                            Do you know that they keep falsifying death certificates and infection numbers because it pays more?
                            On and on it goes.
                            This is 10% virus, 90% politics.

Comment

Its all about Politics, elevated Rona numbers to keep people scared. Probably all due to TDS, the left wants the economy to fail so they can blame it on Trump. And the virus, it is real, but manageable. Just like the flu. 2020 Will go down as probably the craziest year of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                                Don't spread that garbage.
                                Do you know that the people in New York that holed up in their homes and never left had a higher rate of infection?
                                Do you know that masks don't help but actually help spread viruses?
                                Do you know that open air, sunshine and salt water kill covid?
                                Do you know that herd immunity is going to happen and this is about control?
                                Do you know that they keep falsifying death certificates and infection numbers because it pays more?
                                On and on it goes.
                                This is 10% virus, 90% politics.
                                Sure...

Comment

Working...
                                X