No announcement yet.

Heb.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s funny how so many people think they are making masks mandatory because they want to infringe on your “rights” as an American.

Businesses are doing what it necessary to keep their employees at work, employed, and not scared and if making people wear masks keeps them in business, then they should keep doing it. I have been working every day since this started and if we didn’t require it, I can tell you our employees would have stopped working because they would not have felt safe and we would have had to close down. An employer needs to provide a safe work environment for their employees and that’s all it comes down to. No matter what your personal view on corona is, Literally, that is it.

Y’all are looking way too deep into this. Just put a dang mask or buff on and go about your business, it does not hurt anybody to have one on.
    Last edited by BigRed323; 06-28-2020, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
        It’s funny how so many people think they are making masks mandatory because they want to infringe on your “rights” as an American.

Businesses are doing what it necessary to keep their employees at work, employed, and not scared and if making people wear masks keeps them in business, then they should keep doing it. I have been working every day since this started and if we didn’t require it, I can tell you our employees would have stopped working because they would not have felt safe and we would have had to close down. An employer needs to provide a safe work environment for their employees and that’s all it comes down to. No matter what your personal view on corona is, Literally, that is it.

Y’all are looking way too deep into this. Just put a dang mask or buff on and go about your business, it does not hurt anybody to have one on.

So at what point will it be safe to not wear one?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          So at what point will it be safe to not wear one?

At this point, we don’t know, but we have no problem making our employees feel safe. We see around 60-70 appointments per day so we have come in to contact with A LOT of people so we do our best to remain safe so we can continue to work.

If a client does not feel safe coming in, we offer curbside for them. If a client throws a tantrum because they can’t come in because they have to wear a mask, we kindly offer to reschedule an appointment when they have a mask or give them information to find care elsewhere if they so please
          Last edited by BigRed323; 06-28-2020, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Y’all are looking way too deep into this. Just put a dang mask or buff on and go about your business, it does not hurt anybody to have one on.[/QUOTE]

NO. You won't get my biz and there are many, many consumers that agree with me.

Comment

At this point, we don’t know, but we have no problem making our employees feel safe. We see around 60-70 appointments per day so we have come in to contact with A LOT of people so we do our best to remain safe so we can continue to work.

If a client does not feel safe coming in, we offer curbside for them. If a client throws a tantrum because they can’t come in because they have to wear a mask, we kindly offer to reschedule an appointment when they have a mask or give them information to find care elsewhere if they so please
              So you are saying it is a placebo effect on the employees? It may or not really be protecting them but they FEEL safer if they see a client wearing a mask?

Comment

How about... no.

Comment

The iron boot of today

I totally agree, it’s beyond me why people think a mask is a iron boot of oppression, when it’s just business owners trying to keep a maximum number of people employed and safe And also keep their doors open
                  My bank , my postal office, many businesses, including the raising Cain and whataburger ect

Comment

I hate wearing a mask but I don't get all the outrage over being required to wear one. Even when not required, if the employees of store I am going are wearing them, I wear mine - as a courtesy to them and their concerns. It really isn't that big a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                      then THEY are free to wear one
                      I hear you, however if HEB states that it is their policy you can either comply or get a job/shop somewhere else.

Comment

Wearing a cloth face mask or even a dust mask to prevent transmission of a virus is like erecting a chain link fence to keep out mosquitoes.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post

NO. You won't get my biz and there are many, many consumers that agree with me.
                          And that is perfectly fine with me. Our business is not hurting one single bit because of people in that state of belief.

You have your right to do as you please, as does every business out there.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            So you are saying it is a placebo effect on the employees? It may or not really be protecting them but they FEEL safer if they see a client wearing a mask?
                            Nope I’m not saying it’s a placebo effect.

It is safer for us to have these policies because of the amount of people we come into contact with everyday, thus making them feel safer.

Comment

Just tell the business you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask.

Stop being a sheep. #Resist

Comment

Originally posted by lnester View Post
                                Just tell the business you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask.

Stop being a sheep. #Resist
                                I hope this is meant as a joke, but if not...

Yup. That’s right the way to get around it.

Might as well join the people abusing the emotional support dog system so Fluffy can fly for free and bark and poop on everyone. Because no one can question why they need the dog either.

Comment

Working...
                                X