Heb.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
    I don't know what to tell you, man. Maybe look at what all is out there and look at some data and figure out what your best course of action is on your own.
    I know plenty of idiots that went to college and got expensive degrees. That piece of paper doesn't mean they're not wrong about things or have ulterior motives.

Which CDC guidelines are you going to go by?
    The ones from a few weeks back when masks aren't needed or the one now that says they are? The one where they said you need to stay at home or then say its okay to protest just wash your hands then say if you protested you should get tested. Where they warn of the spread of the virus on surfaces then change their minds that its not then change it back again? The one where they say asymptomatic spreaders are largely causing the spread but then walk that back and say the opposite. When they say young people aren't really at any risk then say they are but they aren't but they are??? See where I'm going with this...

They're just throwing darts. They're literally just guessing (or have ulterior motives).

Serious Question.
    Does it make any sense to you that the US allegedly accounts for one quarter (25%) of the deaths in the ENTIRE WORLD? OR could it be that the number of deaths are being fluffed badly to make it seem worse than it is in an election year?

This guy has been paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
      I run a restaurant and my team has worked **** hard through all this and if you don’t want to wear a mask then stay home and have crap delivered. I am not a sheep and in my personal life don’t wear a mask unless required by the business because I have respect for those working to pay their bills vs sitting at home collecting unemployment. So sick of the “say you have an illness and can’t wear a mask crap”. Stay home if you don’t like it.
      What? You run a restaurant and you are telling everyone to wear a mask yet your own customers aren't required to wear one when eating. Sounds hypocritical to me. Another liberal tactic.

SH

Comment

Its hard to eat when wearing one of these **** things!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
          I bet some of you no mask wearing heroes would strap one on at a moments notice if you had a family emergency that required you to go to the hospital.

Seriously, some of you really need to just get over yourself. If wearing a mask gets people back to work...so be it. I'd much rather get this economy open and if wearing a mask is part of it, I'll get over it.
          Some of is work all day every day since this bull**** started and wait for it....without a stupid mask. If your scared keep yourself and your loved ones at home.

Get over yourself and thinking that others working and living their lives without as mask affects you in anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            You are right, wearing or not wearing a mask isnt that big of a deal. Having a govt continue to strip away individual rights is a big deal.

The govt should be putting credible information out there on this subject and letting the free people decide what they need to do with it. Of course, they have lost all credibility because they have flip flopped more than most Politicians when giving advice and have intentionally exaggerated the Covid numbers.

This. You want to wear a mask so be it and dont have a problem with it whatsoever. People telling me i have to wear one to live my every life i have a problem with.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
              I don't know what to tell you, man. Maybe look at what all is out there and look at some data and figure out what your best course of action is on your own.
              I know plenty of idiots that went to college and got expensive degrees. That piece of paper doesn't mean they're not wrong about things or have ulterior motives.

Which CDC guidelines are you going to go by?
              The ones from a few weeks back when masks aren't needed or the one now that says they are? The one where they said you need to stay at home or then say its okay to protest just wash your hands then say if you protested you should get tested. Where they warn of the spread of the virus on surfaces then change their minds that its not then change it back again? The one where they say asymptomatic spreaders are largely causing the spread but then walk that back and say the opposite. When they say young people aren't really at any risk then say they are but they aren't but they are??? See where I'm going with this...

They're just throwing darts. They're literally just guessing (or have ulterior motives).

Serious Question.
              Does it make any sense to you that the US allegedly accounts for one quarter (25%) of the deaths in the ENTIRE WORLD? OR could it be that the number of deaths are being fluffed badly to make it seem worse than it is in an election year?
              Good question that not a lot of folks have considered. Best healthcare system in the world but 25% of covid deaths with only 4% of the world population. Doesn't compute!

Comment

Working...
              X