No announcement yet.

General/Secretary Mattis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the media is over hyping this just like everything else. Most military leaders shudder at the thought of implementing military force on America under insurrection. Most of us arm chair generals don't really know the power of military. They are binary. You release the dogs of war or you don't. If you release them, there will be hell to pay. People will get hurt and some will die. They are not police. You can't "kinda" release these dogs either.

Comment

I'm not a fan of using the military either. What is your solution if the mayor and governor of a state refuse to call in the national guard when the police are overwhelmed ? Let the rioters rape pillage and plunder? Are you willing to let defenseless people die?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        I'm not a fan of using the military either. What is your solution if the mayor and governor of a state refuse to call in the national guard when the police are overwhelmed ? Let the rioters rape pillage and plunder? Are you willing to let defenseless people die?

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Apparently Cops and Innocent people are Expendable these Days Don't you Know That.

So whats the difference in What George Bush Did Versus What Trump Has said he would Do if Needed to Protect The Public?

Comment

Mattis resigned over Trump pulling out of Syria...he said there would be mass genocide if troops were pulled. That was proven untrue very quickly and now he's a bitter ex girlfriend. Sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
              General Mattis reinforced my feelings on the Trump Presidency. Thanks for posting.

This exactly
              Where was Mattis when Flynn, a fellow military leader, was thrown under the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Mattis got paid.. That's all.. His timing is not this good..

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                  The only time I've ever felt the country was more divided was 2008-2016.
                  That’s because you couldn’t handle a black president

Comment

Originally posted by Texarkana View Post
                    Nope, most of us couldn’t handle anything the skum bag stood for. It sure wasn’t the U.S.A. I think Ben Carson or Herman Cain would have been a better option or even better Candice Owens.
                    Last edited by Muddy Bud; 06-04-2020, 12:17 AM.

Comment

That’s because you couldn’t handle a racist president
                      Fify

Comment

x3

Most Dem controlled State would let their own cities burn before letting Trump help.

Comment

Half black. And his skin color had nothing to do with it. As stated, I would have proudly voted for Ben Carson or Herman Caine. I thought Condoleezza Rice would have also made a fine president. You know, black men and women who love this country and didn't want to "fundamentally change it", and didn't have spouses who were "proud of the country for the first time in their adult life". Obama is a race baiter, as was his entire staff.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            x3

Most Dem controlled State would let their own cities burn before letting Trump help.
                            X2

Mattis is jaded because Trump disagreed on policy. I took it as a threat to the governors to get off their butt or I'll take care of it for you. It was never actually going to happen. He wasn't talking about the protestors either, he was talking about the looting thugs that had nothing to do with the protest. The media won't separate the two, calling them all protesters, because it doesn't fit their narrative. Mattis is weak and spiteful for putting this out there, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              Agreed.
                              X2. Not sure what the correct answer is though when nothing's being done. Of course that also assumes people rely on govt, instead of good men not just standing idly by.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                                X2. Not sure what the correct answer is though when nothing's being done. Of course that also assumes people rely on govt, instead of good men not just standing idly by.
                                Bingo. That’s the solution. Long term raise a family to care about others. Immediately, stand up for and along with your neighbors. That means you can support their right to protest AND protect theirs and your safety

Comment

Working...
                                X