I’m out of money$?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m out of money$?

What’s going to happen when the government unemployment check money runs out? I bumped into a dude today from Houston in IT and he laughed “ I’m making 4K aMonth and looking for a job not a care in the world.....what’s going to happen around here come independence day fellows?

That's why the shutdown will be worse than the flu.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

So more people are going to be walking around with mask? You did not really answer my question...

Comment

The government has already run out of money, no tax money coming in, just writing bad checks so to speak. Who knows what's coming, not gonna be good regardless, can't control it.

Comment

If folk don’t help their neighbor, then the Pandemic was lost on everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
            If folk don’t help their neighbor, then the Pandemic was lost on everyone

I assume you mean Plannedemic! Just so we’re clear!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

The government has been out of money for years, decades maybe. Guess who’s still getting paid and passing pay raises for themselves? They’re worse than chiggers. We need to spray them all, and vote a bunch of rednecks into office.

Comment

Originally posted by scoutman View Post
                The government has already run out of money, no tax money coming in, just writing bad checks so to speak. Who knows what's coming, not gonna be good regardless, can't control it.

Government ran out of money about 25 trillion ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                  What’s going to happen when the government unemployment check money runs out? I bumped into a dude today from Houston in IT and he laughed “ I’m making 4K aMonth and looking for a job not a care in the world.....what’s going to happen around here come independence day fellows?
                  That is why the GOP was so against the $600 weekly Fed addy to the current $500 texas 'max' unemployment benefits...no incentive to return to work till it runs out.

Would you?? I would laugh too.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                    I assume you mean Plannedemic! Just so we’re clear!

Sent from my iPhone
                    I think he said he’s going to pay your rent.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      That is why the GOP was so against the $600 weekly Fed addy to the current $500 texas 'max' unemployment benefits...no incentive to return to work till it runs out.

Would you?? I would laugh too.
                      Yeah I think I would chuckle if I found an extra G in my bank and a letter from Uncle Sam saying I git you till July. I don’t believe in fairy tails but I’ve been wrong before.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                        The government has been out of money for years, decades maybe. Guess who’s still getting paid and passing pay raises for themselves? They’re worse than chiggers. We need to spray them all, and vote a bunch of rednecks into office.
                        I tend to agree with Rocky.

Comment

My daughter is 19 and works at the mall part time while going to college,she made about $100 a week until they layed her off,now she makes $1200 every 2 weeks! You should see the crazy looks I get when I ask her if she found a new job yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeliner1 View Post
                            My daughter is 19 and works at the mall part time while going to college,she made about $100 a week until they layed her off,now she makes $1200 every 2 weeks! You should see the crazy looks I get when I ask her if she found a new job yet!
                            Same here....

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                              Government ran out of money about 25 trillion ago.
                              Nailed it. That's why they keep looking for new ways to take our money.

Comment

Working...
                              X