No announcement yet.

I’m out of money$?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some states and cities are already broke, have to think the CV is going drop tax revenues.

Do you let them declare bankruptcy or bail them out so they can continue their bad business?

Comment

They need to cut unemployment yesterday...

Able bodied people who file for unemployment when they could find work are just as big a thieves as the government.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
        Government ran out of money about 25 trillion ago.
        …….yep, and the deficit spending continues unfiltered. Reckoning day with our creditors is just around the next curve in the road.
        Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        Nailed it. That's why they keep looking for new ways to take our money.
        ...…...I suspect the tax rate to explode over the next 3 years. It will all land squarely on the shoulders of small business owners (less than 500 employees) and middle/upper middle class citizens.

Comment

It's bad enough that some citizens are gaming the system with these payments when they could be working, but how does California & other states justify giving money to illegals?

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeliner1 View Post
            My daughter is 19 and works at the mall part time while going to college,she made about $100 a week until they layed her off,now she makes $1200 every 2 weeks! You should see the crazy looks I get when I ask her if she found a new job yet!
            I have 3 of them.....no way you could force them to work and quite honestly can't blame them none of it was their idea

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier71 View Post
              It's bad enough that some citizens are gaming the system with these payments when they could be working, but how does California & other states justify giving money to illegals?
              I assume with a state income Tax!

It will be a beautiful site to watch Tesla drive out of that rat hole California with a finger in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                They need to cut unemployment yesterday...

Able bodied people who file for unemployment when they could find work are just as big a thieves as the government.
                $250 a week from state then better for them to get a job, uncle sug tosses $600 extra week on......hard to go get a $400 a week job......

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                  I have 3 of them.....no way you could force them to work and quite honestly can't blame them none of it was their idea
                  Mine is waiting on her old job to tell her to come back

Comment

And just think, all of this mass confusion and waste was deliberate and all for nothing... F'ing unbelievable!!!!!!!

Comment

$250 a week from state then better for them to get a job, uncle sug tosses $600 extra week on......hard to go get a $400 a week job......

Totally beside the point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                        Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          It's actually the point, not beside it but right on the point.

You're telling me that my inside sales buddy that is laid off, making $987 a week, should go to work mowing yards for $300 a week and forego his unemployment, just because it's the "right thing to do"?

Comment

The point is there is no incentive to get back to work with the $600 fed addy till the benefits run out...millions are making 2x-3x more than what they were. Max benefits are $1200/wk. & the min is around $800. Only reason to return is for benefits / healthcare.

Pelosi's bill extends the $600 current timeframe.

Comment

Not hard enough to justify taking welfare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                The point is there is no incentive to get back to work with the $600 fed addy till the benefits run out...millions are making 2x-3x more than what they were. Max benefits are $1200/wk. & the min is around $800. Only reason to return is for benefits / healthcare.

Pelosi's bill extends the $600 current timeframe.
                                I bet they try to work in universal healthcare before this is all over. I mean if everyone is jobless and you get healthcare through your employer then we should pay for those who can’t work.

They are going to milk this for all it’s worth.

Comment

Working...
                                X