No announcement yet.

Corona-vacation? Paid/Unpaid Leave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got put on a 7 on 7 off schedule. Today was my first day off. Went fishing. Way more people fishing on a Monday than normal.

Comment

I ve been off since it started.I count myself very fortunate to still be getting paid.

DJ

Comment

I'm working remote full time and my Company's expectation is myself and staff to have the same productivity as if we were in the office. Working remotely has some challenges, so we aren't quite as productive as being in the office, but pretty close.

I had an AC guy out at the house the middle of last week to do some routine maintenance. He told me they were very busy and people working from home definitely were having an impact. It makes sense to me that people are taking care of some extra stuff around the house; they might otherwise have put off due to being busy at work. Even if they are contracting out the work, many are home to provide access, etc.

Comment

Y'all be careful when doing these dang projects at home!! My wife works in an OR that is at a Trauma Center. They have seen a drastic shift in the types of trauma they are getting... Instead of the routine car wrecks, gunshots/stabbings, otherwise fight results, they're getting in folks who have fallen off ladders, fallen off the roof of the house, having trees fall on 'em... this weekend had a guy in that got into a fight with a table saw... Like I said, y'all be careful out there!

Comment

Dang table saws always causing trouble. They're just bullies in my book.

Comment

I'm considered "working from home".

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Y'all be careful when doing these dang projects at home!! My wife works in an OR that is at a Trauma Center. They have seen a drastic shift in the types of trauma they are getting... Instead of the routine car wrecks, gunshots/stabbings, otherwise fight results, they're getting in folks who have fallen off ladders, fallen off the roof of the house, having trees fall on 'em... this weekend had a guy in that got into a fight with a table saw... Like I said, y'all be careful out there!
                No kidding, last thing I want to do right now is end up in or at a hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
                  Business as usual here. Worked all 7 days last week. Wouldn't mind some time off with our turkey season opening Wednesday..... Wife did good job of reminding me that it's a good thing, especially right now, to have a job that I have to get up each morning and go to.

Where does turkey open on Wednesday at? I hunt north zone, looks like it’s openin on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rancher here so nothing has changed except the mom and pop cafes doing take out only.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                      No kidding, last thing I want to do right now is end up in or at a hospital.

Unfortunately, there’s not a lot of people out there that share your sentiment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Turf grass farmer here, don’t know how but we’ve been extremely busy. Selling anywhere from 30-50 truckloads of grass a day here at our Boling location. All locations put together over 100 loads per day.

Comment

I work at a tractor dealer and business exploded when the shut the county down here in bell.

Comment

I work for the FD so it’s business as usual.. but with my schedule I usually get out and do my fishing during the week when nobody is around... this has screwed that up big time.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
                              Where does turkey open on Wednesday at? I hunt north zone, looks like it’s openin on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Colorado county April 1-30

Comment

I work for Toyota Manufacturing and we are off for 4 weeks, 3 weeks are company paid, last week we either can take PTO or unpaid. Who knows if this last any longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X