Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has everyone figured out how much their check from the govment is going to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait so what if you’re not married?

Comment

Originally posted by SwineAssassiN View Post
      Wait so what if you’re not married?
      75k AGI then it gets phased out and if you are over 100k you get 0 but 500 per kid it appears

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
        This is poorly implemented. How is basing it off of 2018 earnings going to help someone who was laid off in 2020? Didn't realize a pandemic only affected lower waged workers. The oil field worker who made $150k in 2018 but just lost his job in 2020 still has the same mortgage note coming due as he did in 2018. Why can't we all be treated equally?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
        It's reparations to the poor people you stepped on to become successful.

Comment

Hey you young ones, keep working and paying taxes. Just got my Medicare card last October!!! Help me pay my medical bills! LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
            I don’t know if we’ll get anything but if we do my wife and I plan to spend it on eating out. We don’t normally eat out but we think we could help others by spending it that way. We don’t necessarily NEED the money and we realize there are a lot of others that do.
            That's kind of the whole point of the stimulus.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              I would rather spend all that money on research and prep for the next pandemic.

Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                I would rather spend all that money on research and prep for the next pandemic.
                Don't worry. There will be a separate spending bill for pandemic research. You can dang sure bet on that.

Comment

Didn’t know there were so many rich guys on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                    This is poorly implemented. How is basing it off of 2018 earnings going to help someone who was laid off in 2020? Didn't realize a pandemic only affected lower waged workers. The oil field worker who made $150k in 2018 but just lost his job in 2020 still has the same mortgage note coming due as he did in 2018. Why can't we all be treated equally?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
                    Oilfield guys making 150k should never be living like they make 150k. The industry does not support continued and consistent pay or work for the most part

Comment

Looks like I’ll be getting $2400 for myself and $500 X2 for my kids...

Comment

Originally posted by southtx View Post
                        A person making a 100k+ a year is far from rich

Comment

I hope you guys that will get a check spend it. We get nothing. My daughter and her husband will at least get something if it goes as projected to help them stay afloat which will save me some money if it gets really bad. I’d support them without question if they loose their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by southtx View Post

Had no idea that 99K a year made you rich and affluent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejashoot View Post
                              I hope you guys that will get a check spend it. We get nothing. My daughter and her husband will at least get something if it goes as projected to help them stay afloat which will save me some money if it gets really bad. I’d support them without question if they loose their jobs.

Thanks dad! Do you have my new address?

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
                                That is a horrible profit margin.
                                Lol

You’d hate construction....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X