Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has everyone figured out how much their check from the govment is going to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so since i did well in the past, i get zero.

they don't care how people are actually doing now???? typical.

Comment

Well, the demos shot the bill down so we all can be friends again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

if anyone wants to trade let me know. I will take your $100k+ and $0 stimulus and you can have my $1200 and much less than $100k per year, haha.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
          This "Stimulus Package" is a a terribly small band aid on a bleeding artery. However, something needs to be done to help out American Workers who are going to lose their source of income due to this virus. Any politician trying to attach any other special interest funding "political gesturing" to this proposal needs to be placed in a prison cell and immediately removed from office. The "Moral Majority" is getting tired of the BS. This "WILL" affect future taxation.

Life is about decisions we make every single day. Each of us, are responsible for our decisions and how they affect our life's path. Things happen to us all. Regardless of how much money you earn, the amount you spend and where you "choose" to spend it is how your income affects your life. I know "Rich" people who are in debt up to their necks who continually make bad "choices" and lower middle class individuals with no debt at all because they make good "choices".

If you get a check, use it wisely. If you don't get a check, don't be butt hurt, you probably really do not need it anyway.
          Really solid post here. Fact of the matter is with the dems shooting down this bill we are really in a bad spot come tomorrow. This bill has kept Wall Street from really falling to the floor and with this looking like it could carry on for some time, tomorrow could be even worse then last Monday. Futures are already in the toilet and will get worse as 8:30 nears tomorrow unless a deal is place to take back to the floor. 2 trillion is a massive amount debt to add but i fear it is a cheaper and better alternative then another Great Depression.

Comment

Buckle up. It could get really interesting if oil goes below $20. Crazy times.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
              if anyone wants to trade let me know. I will take your $100k+ and $0 stimulus and you can have my $1200 and much less than $100k per year, haha.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
              My $100k+ comes with a ton of overtime,working in inclement weather and the ups and downs of the oil and gas industry.Plus years of paying my dues.If you’re willing to put up with all that then stop by any job site and tell them you’re ready to start at the bottom,I think our laborers make about $60k a year but you better hurry before the covid19 shuts us down too😂

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                What ever happened to being able to do your taxes on a postcard?
                Mine could be done on a postcard. But it would take about 462 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                  where do I send my check?
                  I will text you my address

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    Mine could be done on a postcard. But it would take about 462 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      Buckle up. It could get really interesting if oil goes below $20. Crazy times.
                      Our economy is about to tank like nobody could have ever imagined. I guess we should be thankful it was at the peak of performance before the **** hit the fan.

Comment

How do I collect? [emoji23]

Comment

It passed

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
                            How do I collect? [emoji23]

But seriously, nobody has said how we apply for this or receive the money. They are just arguing about how some people make too much. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                              But seriously, nobody has said how we apply for this or receive the money. They are just arguing about how some people make too much. Lol

The bail out just passed last night. I'm sure we will start hearing how money will be distributed.

Comment

From what I've read, no need to apply... they will use old tax returns (that FAR predate this current situation we find ourselves in) to base your income on and send you a check or direct deposit (depending on how you pay or receive from the IRS) any funds you are qualified for...
                                But having said all that, we really will just have to wait and see what's in the bill now that it has passed...

Comment

Working...
                                X