Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List the Corona Virus Cancellations affecting you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um , let me see here... yup, nothing. I’m good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mrpage25 View Post
      Anyone know if they canceled the spurs game? Going Friday night with kids

All NBA games suspended after tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just took some calves to the sell. Hope this doesn't drop the market any.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          The Ivy League just canceled all Spring sports.

Yup. I’m up here and all those schools went to online only

Comment

I’ve noticed I’ve gotten more fist bumps from people I know than hands shakes the last week or so[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
              no, but I hear their petroleum based products are no longer included and a surcharge will be added (so i've heard)
              They will also be out of hand sanitizer so there's that.

Comment

I’m scheduled to go to St Louis next week for a trade show. As of yesterday it was still a go, but after today, I suspect pressure will mount to cancel.

I wish they would hurry and decide, ive got 2 presentations, and I’d be happy leave them unfinished...

Comment

Cancellations here at my fishing lodge on lake Fork. <$$$>. Probably no bailout since I’m an Anglo Saxon male.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                    Absolutely not the same. You are not able to ask questions on online classes. Whenever you are in upper level classes, such as accounting or finance courses, being able to clarify can be the difference between pass or fail.

Your right, you can't ask questions. You have to learn the EXACT same material on essentially your own. Online classes are much harder then sitting in a classroom. Either way you have to learn the same material, it's just different types of learning

Comment

Annual Grainger show in Orlando next week is canceled.... we found out a few days ago. I am sure that all major trade shows will be canceling. Company decided we couldn’t take the risk I guess with all of the international travel in and around Orlando and Disney.

Comment

Lots of impact... Customer meetings moved to "teleconferences," cancelled seminars, cancelled travel. I usually spend about a 6-8 weeks a year in Europe or Asia for the last 12 years - nothing this year is my best bet. Really weird for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                          I’m here if she needs help. Harvard is one of my clients

Thank you sir for the offer. Mighty generous of you! We did get it worked out and she will be leaving there Friday on a flight to Minneapolis. Home is 3 hours north of there so it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                            Cancellations here at my fishing lodge on lake Fork. <$$$>. Probably no bailout since I’m an Anglo Saxon male.
                            What are you fishing for? I’m interested in catching some fish.

Comment

Sex with the wife has gotten awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                                What are you fishing for? I’m interested in catching some fish.
                                You should go catch some big arse bass at Lake Fork Lodge!

Just don't bring any Corona beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X