China. What The Heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
    Have you seen the videos of the Chinese soldiers wearing HAZMAT gear patrolling the streets with their rifles? Scary stuff. It is getting bad over there. Lots of leaks and info coming out on Reddit.
    Link?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      There are brave Chinese citizens trying to get the word out. This link contains a lot of info and videos (probably more than you want to go through) but here's the upshot: A guy in Wuhan named Fang Bin went around to 5 hospitals and some funeral homes secretly videoing what he saw. The hospitals were with crammed with patients - many dead or dying. He saw piles of people in body bags. He put the videos on line and sure enough his last video was of cops breaking down his door to arrest him - he was able to hit send before they got him

https://chinachange.org/2020/02/03/g...bruary-1-2020/
      This just screams fake. From the crappy video quality to the video's of peoples heads only, the overly dramatic talking to himself inside his car.

Not saying people aren't getting sick and dying, but if anyone is objective, this site screams trust but verify first.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
        Just not accurate. God's will is ever changing according to people. Jesus told us to pray, why? Just to waste our breath? Of course not. The Bible tells us that the prayers of a righteous man shall accomplish much. Jeremiah chap. 18 talks about God changing His mind, good read. Calvinism is not accurate. Are there things that are going to happen no matter what, absolutely, He tells us of future events but how they happen is still a mystery to us.
        The millions of lives that have been changed by prayer will tell you that prayer matters.
        I had to look up Calvinism but I speak from personal experience. Praying with expectation seems like a setup to be ****** off at the creator. Sorry to derail if you care to discuss feel free to PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          This just screams fake. From the crappy video quality to the video's of peoples heads only, the overly dramatic talking to himself inside his car.
          Maybe if the guys still alive and can film again we can tell him to aim his hidden camera a little better to get more body shots, and to use a Gro Pro Hero 8 with 4K.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
            I had to look up Calvinism but I speak from personal experience. Praying with expectation seems like a setup to be ****** off at the creator. Sorry to derail if you care to discuss feel free to PM me.
            pm sent. Let me know if you get it, my mail says no messages sent.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
              pm sent. Let me know if you get it, my mail says no messages sent.
              I did, contemplating now.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Maybe if the guys still alive and can film again we can tell him to aim his hidden camera a little better to get more body shots, and to use a Gro Pro Hero 8 with 4K.
                He is still alive according to the link you sent. He could aim better. But bottom line, a person could go and make a similar video in just about any Houston emergency room today, edit in voices, and then claim it was China. And the website is dedicated to exposing humans rights abuses in China. So they have some incentive to selectively edit videos. The ends would justify the means.

Again, not doubting people are dying or are sick, but sources need to be verified before they are believed.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                  While I certainly feel for the young lady and hope she makes its out. I don't think our prayers do much in the way of changing God's will, what's gonna happen is gonna happen. I don't mean to sound cold but I quit praying for an outcome now its more so for understanding. .
                  Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  Great point..

Here's but one of MANY examples in the Bible of prayer changing God's mind and the outcome He had first planned...

Isa 38:1 In those days Hezekiah became mortally ill. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came to him and said to him, "Thus says the LORD, 'Set your house in order, for you shall die and not live.'"
                  Isa 38:2 Then Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the LORD,
                  Isa 38:3 and said, "Remember now, O LORD, I beseech You, how I have walked before You in truth and with a whole heart, and have done what is good in Your sight." And Hezekiah wept bitterly.
                  Isa 38:4 Then the word of the LORD came to Isaiah, saying,
                  Isa 38:5 "Go and say to Hezekiah, 'Thus says the LORD, the God of your father David, "I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; behold, I will add fifteen years to your life.
                  Isa 38:6 "I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this city."'

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Here's but one of MANY examples in the Bible of prayer changing God's mind and the outcome He had first planned...

Isa 38:1 In those days Hezekiah became mortally ill. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came to him and said to him, "Thus says the LORD, 'Set your house in order, for you shall die and not live.'"
                    Isa 38:2 Then Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the LORD,
                    Isa 38:3 and said, "Remember now, O LORD, I beseech You, how I have walked before You in truth and with a whole heart, and have done what is good in Your sight." And Hezekiah wept bitterly.
                    Isa 38:4 Then the word of the LORD came to Isaiah, saying,
                    Isa 38:5 "Go and say to Hezekiah, 'Thus says the LORD, the God of your father David, "I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; behold, I will add fifteen years to your life.
                    Isa 38:6 "I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this city."'
                    Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Link?
                      I've seen it a couple of times on Instagram. Going to try and figure out a way to drop the link in here tonight.

Comment

This story is popping up all over international news websites. FYI "Tencent" is a huge Chinese conglomerate holding company dealing in internet services and technology among other things

Comment

China. What The Heck?

This story is popping up all over international news websites. FYI "Tencent" is a huge Chinese conglomerate holding company dealing in internet services and technology among other things

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3871594

“Accidentally”?

I’m largely unfamiliar with global economics on that scale, but I have to ask myself what they had to gain by licking that info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Dale Moser; 02-05-2020, 04:20 PM.

Comment

It’s fake. Tencent has no reason to have the real numbers. Turns out you can change the numbers yourself on the domain if you know what you are doing.

Comment

Hard to tell the fake stuff the Chinese government is putting out from the fake stuff anybody with a keyboard is putting out

Comment

Holy fecal matter, I hope that’s not legit... that is a death rate of almost 16%

Much higher than the 2% they are claiming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X