China. What The Heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Oh, he definitely could have shown a little more class most of the time. I think we can all agree on that.
    I would normally agree especially in times past, unfortunately I think those days may be gone once you get on the biggest stage under today's news and political climate.
    Kind of hard not to get a little bit of chit on you when you work in a chithole amongst chitty people.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      Oh, he definitely could have shown a little more class most of the time. I think we can all agree on that.
      While I think he could have used a little more class, I think he saw Twitter as the only way to get his views out to the American people as the main stream media surely wouldn't do it for him.

Comment

this would be an interesting thread to go back through from page 1 for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
          While I think he could have used a little more class, I think he saw Twitter as the only way to get his views out to the American people as the main stream media surely wouldn't do it for him.
          Absolutely

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            this would be an interesting thread to go back through from page 1 for sure
            Yep, the day I first posted, I just couldn't fathom a country locking down. Man we have sunk a long way
            Last edited by GarGuy; 12-07-2021, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X