Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
    He better hope he wins. Otherwise he’s an Impeached, one-term president and he’ll be remembered as such. Nothing more. I think the impeachment probably helped his chances. Poor strategy by the Dems and Pelosi was initially smart enough to know it. She let them drag her down this losing option. The president needs to chill out with asking other countries to look into his political opponents though. That is NOT ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He absolutly did no such thing. Do not fall for a narrative about an event that NEVER happened.

Comment

I saw him tell Russia to look for Hillary’s emails, I saw him tell China (while he was president) they should investigate the Bidens, I read on the transcript that he asked Ukraine to look into Burisma. I’m telling you what I saw with my own eyes. I don’t care WHAT president did it...it’s WRONG! Now impeachment for that is a whole different debate. You don’t ask an enemy nation to investigate your political rival. If you can’t see that it’s because you don’t WANT to see it. He should just be honest, he plays to win and he saw a chance to mitigate a political threat. BTW... all of the corrupt countries that we give money to and the only one Trump gets involved in is the one linked to the Biden’s???

Comment

I saw him tell Russia to look for Hillary’s emails, I saw him tell China (while he was president) they should investigate the Bidens, I read on the transcript that he asked Ukraine to look into Burisma. I’m telling you what I saw with my own eyes. I don’t care WHAT president did it...it’s WRONG! Now impeachment for that is a whole different debate. You don’t ask an enemy nation to investigate your political rival. If you can’t see that it’s because you don’t WANT to see it. He should just be honest, he plays to win and he saw a chance to mitigate a political threat. BTW... all of the corrupt countries that we give money to and the only one Trump gets involved in is the one linked to the Biden’s???

If your political rival is engaged in corrupt/illegal activity, does he/she get a free pass? Or should the corrupt/illegal activity be investigated and properly dealt with?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          If your political rival is engaged in corrupt/illegal activity, does he/she get a free pass? Or should the corrupt/illegal activity be investigated and properly dealt with?

Illegal activity that he admitted to on camera like it was some sort of badge of honor...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Should it matter if your political opponent isn't even any competition?

Comment

He better hope he wins. Otherwise he’s an Impeached, one-term president and he’ll be remembered as such. Nothing more. I think the impeachment probably helped his chances. Poor strategy by the Dems and Pelosi was initially smart enough to know it. She let them drag her down this losing option. The president needs to chill out with asking other countries to look into his political opponents though. That is NOT ok.

While Biden is running for president it is my view that he is a political opponent of the other democrats running for president not Trump because he may never be the nominee. With that being said Trump has every right to inquire about corruption to any country that is receiving aid.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                While Biden is running for president it is my view that he is a political opponent of the other democrats running for president not Trump because he may never be the nominee. With that being said Trump has every right to inquire about corruption to any country that is receiving aid.

Oh goodness. I really hope they have to put Biden up as the candidate so they can keep pushing this narrative. That would be hilarious. Talk about 0 chance of winning. That guy doesn’t even know what planet he’s on half the time.

Comment

I genuinely think that is why sleepy Joe is in the race, not because his has a chance of being the Dem nominee. It was a dirty Ukrainian company hiring, dirty Americans. I dont think that really falls under US jurisdiction ? Hence why Sleepy Joe held billions away from the Ukraine, until they fired a Ukrainian prosecutor, that was sniffing around Burisma.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    I genuinely think that is why sleepy Joe is in the race, not because his has a chance of being the Dem nominee. It was a dirty Ukrainian company hiring, dirty Americans. I dont think that really falls under US jurisdiction ? Hence why Sleepy Joe held billions away from the Ukraine, until they fired a Ukrainian prosecutor, that was sniffing around Burisma.

It doesn’t as far as investigating. That’s exactly why Trump made the comment about looking into all that. Not the USAs duty. If Ukraine does that investigation the US can then turn around and use that information to go after the people who laundered the US aid money. That was the angle. To hold those accountable who stole American taxpayers money. The agreement between the two countries has been in place since Clinton.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                      It doesn’t as far as investigating. That’s exactly why Trump made the comment about looking into all that. Not the USAs duty. If Ukraine does that investigation the US can then turn around and use that information to go after the people who laundered the US aid money. That was the angle. To hold those accountable who stole American taxpayers money. The agreement between the two countries has been in place since Clinton.

Found here: https://www.congress.gov/treaty-docu.../document-text

Comment

By the way Biden Hunter has a court date for 1-7-20 where the mother of their child (Roberts) will have a chance to question Hunter under oath. Hunters legal team has filed a motion for confidentiality regarding any financial matters. Burisma holding is sure to come up regarding financial disclosure.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                          The political opponent was the former Vice President who actually admitted to a quid pro quo with the Ukrain. Biden is 100% self admittedly guilty of the same thing Trump has been accused of. How much money has to be siphoned from foreign aid by relatives of elected officials before it’s ok for the president to look into the matter?

If it was Trump Jr. I bet the Ukrain would have had to add a second phone line to handle all the calls coming in from our congressmen and senators.

He only wants to look into the matter when it benefits him. How many other countries did Trump personally interject himself into to stave off corruption? All the corrupt countries in Africa we give money to. Millions we give to corrupt Afghanistan. None of these countries our allies, and the one he’s worried about happens to be the one with the Biden’s involved? [emoji849] Come on man? Look...clearly the Biden’s were shady. Not saying they weren’t. The president saw a chance to take a shot at them that, because he’s president, he probably should have had Lindsey Graham or someone else do. He stepped out of bounds. He gave the Dems what they’d been looking for since the Mueller thing was bogus. I don’t know how y’all can’t see that.

Comment

Didn’t Donny work with Sweden to get A$AP Rocky out of a Swedish jail?

Comment

Oh boy. He’s the president. He ran on an anti corruption, anti-establishment platform! You remember - “”DRAIN THE SWAMP”. Ukraine’s President used essentially Trumps anti corruption platform to get elected. The two countries are connected ted via corruption flowing bithe ways. The left has used Ukraine to launder money for a long time! Yet you’re saying as the president he’s wrong for asking another president about joint corruption!? Ok man sure thing ! he shouldn’t be interested in corruption OF THE FORMER VICE PRESIDENT, who sold his office for family monetary gain. GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                                The political opponent was the former Vice President who actually admitted to a quid pro quo with the Ukrain. Biden is 100% self admittedly guilty of the same thing Trump has been accused of. How much money has to be siphoned from foreign aid by relatives of elected officials before it’s ok for the president to look into the matter?

If it was Trump Jr. I bet the Ukrain would have had to add a second phone line to handle all the calls coming in from our congressmen and senators.
                                EXACTLY! Apparently this cat is ok with taxpayer dollars being sent to Ukraine, them laundered and sent back to the families of the subsequent millionaire politicians!

Comment

Working...
                                X