Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
    The funniest thing in all this is the alarmingly large number of complete IDIOTS that are running around celebrating Trump’s immediate impending departure from office not that he’s impeached.

They think it’s over.
    He’s out.
    Yay!

Read numerous posts from people thinking that now he can’t run in 2020 bc that’s what impeachment means.

Ohhhhh the looks on their faces when.....
    Just imagine how they'd feel if they were right, and then they realized this....

WASHINGTON, D.C.—In a breaking and historic vote just moments ago, the House of Representatives voted to make Mike Pence the next president of the United States.

Comment

And Pelosi thinks she can just tie Trumps hands by withholding the articles of impeachment from the Senate.

Yeah, good luck with that. I predict the Senate will ultimately vote to acquit.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) appears to be considering an idea Democrats have floated for several days of holding back the articles of impeachment to exercise leverage over the Senate and the president.

She declined formally to transmit the articles to the Senate on Wednesday evening after the House voted to impeach President Donald Trump.

Unfortunately for them, the Senate can act, regardless — and would vote to acquit.

That’s because the Constitution is absolutely clear about the Senate’s authority. Article I, Section 3 says: “The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.”

Comment

Impeachment for the dems will never end in their minds. It started before he was sworn in and will continue after he is gone. They seethe with hatred and vengeance and will never stop their assault or their lies, it is who they are, it is what they do. When they get to the bottom of the bottom they attempt an Epstein.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Just imagine how they'd feel if they were right, and then they realized this....

https://babylonbee.com/news/house-ap...gxQKaHiRjXIgLA
          That's funny

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            And Pelosi thinks she can just tie Trumps hands by withholding the articles of impeachment from the Senate.

Yeah, good luck with that. I predict the Senate will ultimately vote to acquit.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-constitution/
            I read she wants to withhold so as to gather more evidence. So impeach, then continue to try and find something impeachable.

Sounds a lot like passing a bill so we can see what's in it.

Comment

So sick of that **nt.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                I hope Barr brings the heat long and hard soon.
                He is flying a fleet of warthogs. Maybe some stealth bombers we don't know about too.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  I read she wants to withhold so as to gather more evidence. So impeach, then continue to try and find something impeachable.

Sounds a lot like passing a bill so we can see what's in it.
                  So, guilty until proven really really guilty.

Comment

Impeachment

He better hope he wins. Otherwise he’s an Impeached, one-term president and he’ll be remembered as such. Nothing more. I think the impeachment probably helped his chances. Poor strategy by the Dems and Pelosi was initially smart enough to know it. She let them drag her down this losing option. The president needs to chill out with asking other countries to look into his political opponents though. That is NOT ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Rcole1310; 12-19-2019, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                      The president needs to chill out with asking other countries to look into his political opponents though. That is NOT ok.
                      Is Hunter Biden in the presidential race? Or just the crack head son of one.

Comment

The president needs to chill out with asking other countries to look into his political opponents though. That is NOT ok.

I thought he asked for them to look into corruption during the 2016 election?

Comment

He better hope he wins. Otherwise he’s an Impeached, one-term president and he’ll be remembered as such. Nothing more. I think the impeachment probably helped his chances. Poor strategy by the Dems and Pelosi was initially smart enough to know it. She let them drag her down this losing option. The president needs to chill out with asking other countries to look into his political opponents though. That is NOT ok.

So become corrupt, then run for office so it can’t be investigated? That makes sense

Comment

The political opponent was the former Vice President who actually admitted to a quid pro quo with the Ukrain. Biden is 100% self admittedly guilty of the same thing Trump has been accused of. How much money has to be siphoned from foreign aid by relatives of elected officials before it’s ok for the president to look into the matter?

If it was Trump Jr. I bet the Ukrain would have had to add a second phone line to handle all the calls coming in from our congressmen and senators.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                              The political opponent was the former Vice President who actually admitted to a quid pro quo with the Ukrain. Biden is 100% self admittedly guilty of the same thing Trump has been accused of. How much money has to be siphoned from foreign aid by relatives of elected officials before it’s ok for the president to look into the matter?

His feelings don’t care about your facts

Comment

It's on video directly from the guilty parties mouth. Quit twisting it to be a political opponent type thing. This is a Vice President that used his position to alter the course of a foreign investigation. That type behavior is exactly what needs investigating and I'd feel the exact same way if the roles were reversed. I've grown really tired of this BS narrative...

Comment

Working...
                                X