Mueller Hearing - 7/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Yes. He's a lot more aware and with it than this morning's elderly grandpa routine would seem to indicate. It's funny how he has no trouble answering some questions, but then he can't seem to remember anything about other questions.
    Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    In his answers to the Dems he will spin or slant them toward Trump is guilty.
    In his answers to Repubs he will take the fifth or use the "cannot recall" Hillary card.
    I predicted same

Comment

I can’t believe Mueller was this bad. I mean this. Was. Bad. Why would Democrats push this risk, on a national televised stage? They had to know, this was going to be, awfully bad. Is this the only card they had to play?

I almost feel bad for all of those folks that got gut hooked on the Russian nonsense. Almost

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        I can’t believe Mueller was this bad. I mean this. Was. Bad. Why would Democrats push this risk, on a national televised stage? They had to know, this was going to be, awfully bad. Is this the only card they had to play?

I almost feel bad for all of those folks that got gut hooked on the Russian nonsense. Almost

I don’t feel anything close to sorry for them. It was obviously a bunch of BS from the get go.

Not one single person was charged for anything involving the Russian government during this 3 year investigation. If anyone still buys into this I don’t know how they are intelligent enough to breath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, this is literally their last card to play on this topic...

Don't feel bad. The results/feelings are on them to either not do the research or refuse to accept facts. That's exactly what they get for that lack of will power.

Comment

Steube from Florida did a good job too. Didn't expect that!

Comment

I agree. This was a schitt show of the 3rd degree. Mueller had already stated he wasn't going to go outside the scope of his original document and he referred them to that document A LOT. You'd think they would get the friggin' message.

This was all a stunt by the democrats to get him to answer a few questions and MAYBE he would stumble a little and give them something with some substance to it.

IMO the democrats shot their wad a long time ago. They've been shooting blanks for over two years now. It's time for this to stop, but I'm sure it's going to continue.

Comment

Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan presses former Special Counsel Robert Mueller on the origins of the Trump-Russia collusion investigation.

Pretty good scorching

Comment

Hearing needs to stir enough interest that the public will not look too deeply into the budget debt extension deal. Expect sound bites from both sides that can be used on cable news. Neither side wants the scrutiny.

Comment

So is this giving the dems more fuel....or totally backfiring on them?

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                      Hearing needs to stir enough interest that the public will not look too deeply into the budget debt extension deal. Expect sound bites from both sides that can be used on cable news. Neither side wants the scrutiny.
                      Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        So is this giving the dems more fuel....or totally backfiring on them?
                        There is literally nothing new. Just the Democrats reiterating that no one is above the law and that he said, she said=obstruction of justice.

Then, Republicans pointing out how biased half of the Special Counsel team is. As well as, the fact the Mifsud was the originator of there being "Dirt on Hillary" while being an agent of a foreign government(Not Russia) and having very close ties to US Intelligence. To which Mifsud lied about every bit of that and didn't get charged like others on Trump's side did when they lied.

Comment

Why does Schiff for brains even need to hear Mueller's testimony? Him and Swallows well have explicitly stated multiple times they have direct evidence of Trump colluding with Russia to rig the election.

I really wish someone would call him on that.

Comment

I wish all them fools would stop and fix my healthcare so I can retire early. Aint none of this drama amounts to hill a beans.

Comment

This whole thing is stupid.
                              Which would be worse? Going after and sharing the dirt on Clinton or the fact she's a dirty *****. I guess its better to be a bank robber than the one turning in the bank robber.

Comment

I feel like a kid again. I'm watching Mr Magoo testify

Comment

Working...
                                X