Mueller Hearing - 7/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
    You're suggesting that Comey getting on television and listing Hillary's crimes while declining to prosecute was an exoneration? That's not the correct definition lol
    Is she in jail?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      Is she in jail?
      You still didn't look up the definition I see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Boomboom View Post
        Rush said today that Trump should tweet about how smart he is for not firing Mueller! Haha, gotta love how much this has backfired on them...
        ok thats kinda funny there

Comment

Probably posted already... But I've been laughing all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Probably posted already... But I've been laughing all day.
            Wife showed me a meme with dr. ford quoting: "I'm the worst witness to ever sit before lawmakers."

Mueller: "Here, Hold my beer"

It's amazing to me how stubborn & flat out Stupid some of the dems & media are on this...I held my nose last night & just had to listen to Maddow's take & just like schiff...they are still tripling down on high crimes & misdemeanors perpetrated by Trump.

Schiff lied in an interview today saying trump jr worked with the russians where the Mueller report said it didn't happen. This is the undeniable irrefutable card he claims to hold?? He is however crawfishing on impeachment now & doing what he can to walk back out of the corner he put himself in.

Maddox showed pics of all the blacked out parts of the mueller report proving the evidence to convict are right there when 99% of the relevant parts are known with the 1% being names, sources & methods.

Ex-MSNBC host Krystal Ball blasted her former network as “not journalism” and singled out "The Rachel Maddow Show" on Thursday for floating wild “Russian conspiracy theories” that blew up during former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's testimony.

Truly pathetic & idiotic at this point...I so hope they move forward with more impeachment efforts. 2020 is going to be an absolute landslide & the liberal tears are going to pour in buckets & honestly cannot wait to see heads explode yet again. Those controlling the liberal narrative are destroying any sort of semblance there was with anything left of center. Sadly, even if the house & senate were to be to be stacked come 2020, the republican swamp will still not manage to get anything truly productive done & hard for me to stay genuinely positive in regards to politics & changing our long term course.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              Wife showed me a meme with dr. ford quoting: "I'm the worst witness to ever sit before lawmakers."

It's amazing to me how stubborn & flat out Stupid some of the dems & media are on this...I held my nose last night & just had to listen to Maddow's take & just like schiff...they are still tripling down on high crimes & misdemeanors perpetrated by Trump.

Schiff lied in an interview today saying trump jr worked with the russians where the Mueller report said it didn't happen. This is the undeniable irrefutable card he claims to hold?? He is however crawfishing on impeachment now & doing what he can to walk back out of the corner he put himself in.

Maddox showed pics of all the blacked out parts of the mueller report proving the evidence to convict are right there when 99% of the relevant parts are known with the 1% being names, sources & methods.

Ex-MSNBC host Krystal Ball blasted her former network as “not journalism” and singled out "The Rachel Maddow Show" on Thursday for floating wild “Russian conspiracy theories” that blew up during former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's testimony.

Truly pathetic & idiotic at this point...I so hope they move forward with more impeachment efforts. 2020 is going to be an absolute landslide & the liberal tears are going to pour in buckets & honestly cannot wait to see heads explode yet again. Those controlling the liberal narrative are destroying any sort of semblance there was with anything left of center. Sadly, even if the house & senate were to be to be stacked come 2020, the republican swamp will still not manage to get anything truly productive done & hard for me to stay genuinely positive in regards to politics & changing our long term course.

Isn’t their whole claim of Jr working with the Russians based off of the meeting with the lawyer? The same lawyer who was barred from entering the country until the state department for some reason let her in for the meeting? The same lawyer who met with the Clinton Campaign multiple times?

Yeah, nothing shady there at al.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The anticipation of seeing this whole ordeal do a 180 is so going to be worth it....going to be fun watching the msm / dems attempt to spin the facts the past tree years was an entire hoax. Tip of the iceberg here.

The Justice Department’s internal review of the Russia investigation is zeroing in on transcripts of recordings made by at least one government source who met with former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos overseas in 2016, specifically looking at why certain "exculpatory" material from them was not presented in subsequent applications for surveillance warrants, according to two sources familiar with the review. 

Bread & Circuses...

Comment

The anticipation of seeing this whole ordeal do a 180 is so going to be worth it....going to be fun watching the msm / dems attempt to spin the facts the past tree years was an entire hoax. Tip of the iceberg here.

The Justice Department’s internal review of the Russia investigation is zeroing in on transcripts of recordings made by at least one government source who met with former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos overseas in 2016, specifically looking at why certain "exculpatory" material from them was not presented in subsequent applications for surveillance warrants, according to two sources familiar with the review. 

Bread & Circuses...

Not only a Hoax, but a set up. One that didn't take. And all done to cover up and deflect from the misdoings of another.

Comment

And the Dems are still full speed ahead on this lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                        And the Dems are still full speed ahead on this lie.
                        Yes, now Nadler wants the grand jury info. He wants to break the law that he himself put into place while trying to protect Bill Clinton

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          Mueller hates Trump and there is no doubt about it. The fact that he stacked his investigative team with 100% Trump haters and Hillary supporters proves that.
                          In his answers to the Dems he will spin or slant them toward Trump is guilty.
                          In his answers to Repubs he will take the fifth or use the "cannot recall" Hillary card.

I think the Dems had about decided they really didn't want Mueller to testify and then Trump baited them by saying Mueller really shouldn't testify so then the Dems doubled down on it convinced now that Trump is hiding something that will come out in the hearing. POTUS is a sly old devil and plays them like a fiddle.
                          Agreed.

Comment

By The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — Observing a rare cease-fire in their battles with President Donald Trump, the Democratic-controlled House on Thursday easily passed bipartisan debt and budget legislation to permit the Treasury to issue bonds to pay the government’s bills and lock in place recent budget gains for both the Pentagon and domestic agencies.
                            Classic misdirection, have the evening opinion host focus on Mueller or the Squad. Talk Coulter and Limbaugh into keeping quiet. Make a deal which effectively rends the tea party flaccid probably forever. Making the deal with Pelosi is Trump's best chance of keeping his show in the white house. The deal spares him a couple of budget fights between now and the election.

Comment

Working...
                            X