No announcement yet.

US women's soccer team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a matter of whether a person likes women's soccer or not. It's a matter of minority groups becoming so pushy with their agenda that it's their way or else. The USWNT is just an example, but other minority groups are quickly following suit. If you fall into one of these minority categories, you are pushed to think like these radicals or else you are a racist, sexist, or whatever.

This is the liberal disease. Just like a cancer, silently attacking small areas, until one day, it destroys the whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
      My libertarian self just has to ask y’all what exactly freedom is?

If I gotta deal with a few jack wagons doing stupid things in front of a camera that upset my sense of well being but have little affect on my day to day or how I approach the world. Nah. I’m gonna carry on.

I guess we could just be more taliban and if it don’t suit our way of being we could just throw them off a rooftop.

We’re talking about an action that is protected under our constitution. At some point you just got to ignore the whiny children until they realize whining doesn’t work.

We’ve been through this as a country several times over.

Every one of these threads just adds to the google click bait.

I just have to ask, what branch of the service were you in and when did you deploy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
        I just have to ask, what branch of the service were you in and when did you deploy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Negative. And I didn't mean to imply anything of the sort. But I get where you are coming from. Once again, I will say I don't agree with what that dingbat is doing. And I put much more value on people like you that did serve.

Comment

Who pays the salary of these 'USA Team' players? I tried google but equal pay is all that comes up. I normally would search harder but I figured one of you would know quickly and I have to work late tonight!

Comment

Working...
          X