• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    If you're touting to be a conservative that means you are against gay

Says who?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
      What if I am just against the government being in the marriage business?

So you have no problem with two men kissing on tv?
      Two men shirtless hugging and holding hands walking around a swimming pool?

Govt been in the marriage business long as this country been born.
      We know it's deeper than that.
      How about boys wearing dresses to high school prom?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        Says who?
        Says that link he provided
        And what part of conservatism let's a man sleep with a man?
        Broke back mountain style

You really calling that lifestyle part and parcel of conservatism views?

Comment

I dont care what you want to label Trump, he has gotten more done in his time in office than BHO did in 8 years (while fighting these Rusky, P Star, infighting BS). It has been stated her before but the fringe of each "side" is the loudest voice, and what most hear, even thought it isnt really correct.
          Trump can't undue what Obama has done
          If so obamacare would be long gone
          Daca and Dreamers would be an after thought
          Gays would no longer be getting paid to have sex changes in the military
          And we wouldn't still have millions of illegals pouring over our borders

Obama laden us with tax
          Trump simply reversed them
          Same Same

Comment

Says that link he provided
            And what part of conservatism let's a man sleep with a man?
            Broke back mountain style

You really calling that lifestyle part and parcel of conservatism views?

So you have to fall in line with everything a party supports. Got it. So I guess every Democrat has to support abortion and every Libertarian supports open borders and forcing private businesses to provide services.

I'd call conservatism wanting the government to stay the heck out of peoples private lives. I could care less what two consenting adults do in their bedroom.

Comment

So you have no problem with two men kissing on tv?
              Two men shirtless hugging and holding hands walking around a swimming pool?
              Let me blow your mind real quick.

If I had to pick a team, I would call myself conservative, I am sure most here would agree. I am getting married next year, to a great women from Louisiana. There will be a gay man in my wedding. Apparently the term is a "brides-man". He will be just like all of the other bridesmaids, dress in the same colors, go to the bachelorette party, he will just have a penis. Doesnt bother me one bit. We will actually have several minorities attending and in the wedding.

Furthermore, I would say that the gay guys I know (if your fiance knows one, its like she knows them all) are on the conservative side. It is pretty funny hearing them go after the left, even on topics like trannies, or twinks.

So yea, I am not a huge fan of showing Michael Sam kiss a dude on ESPN. But problems are relative, and gays really arent at the top of the list for me. I dont think they are on Trumps list either, which doesnt both me one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                But I will concede that the 2 party system is the reason it is this jacked up.. that will get no argument from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                A three headed monster is no better than a two. The two party system works because it serves as a pendulum. When it swings too far to the left, it corrects itself and swings too far to the right. Like government is supposed to work, they each serve as a checks and balance to the other. Let’s not forget that Hitler rose to power in a 6 party system with only 36% of the vote.

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
                  A three headed monster is no better than a two. The two party system works because it serves as a pendulum. When it swings too far to the left, it corrects itself and swings too far to the right. Like government is supposed to work, they each serve as a checks and balance to the other. Let’s not forget that Hitler rose to power in a 6 party system with only 36% of the vote.
                  Yes sir
                  If we had a 3 or more party system this country would fall faster than it already is.
                  Our system is the best system in the world and has served not only us well but also the entire world.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Yes sir
                    If we had a 3 or more party system this country would fall faster than it already is.
                    Our system is the best system in the world and has served not only us well but also the entire world.
                    Why would you think anything other than 2 would be disaster?

Comment

You are spot on here. But quickly drive it off into the ditch.

What if I am just against the government being in the marriage business?

I dont care what you want to label Trump, he has gotten more done in his time in office than BHO did in 8 years (while fighting these Rusky, P Star, infighting BS). It has been stated her before but the fringe of each "side" is the loudest voice, and what most hear, even thought it isnt really correct.
                      List each accomplishment by president. Im curious.

Comment

I am not sure that is how it works barrett

You first.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                          BHO
                          Highest number of people in history on food stamps
                          Responsible for giving an enemy of the state 150 billion dollars to build nuke.
                          Conspired with Russia to let them buy OUR uranium
                          Allowed Hillary to have an illegal server of which she traded classified information.
                          This list could be extremely long
                          Trump,
                          Probably the greatest economy in American history
                          Lowest unemployment across the board for all minorities
                          Removing burdensome regulations
                          Highest markets in history
                          Putting it to the media on a daily basis
                          Putting it to the Russians
                          Putting it to the chicoms
                          Putting it to Mexico
                          Fixing to put it to Canada
                          This list could be very long as well

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                            The one and only one I care about, the company where I work was not put out of business.

I have spent 40 years working in coal mines. Obama dang near put us out of business.
                            Hillary promised to finish us off.

I’m still working and at the end of the day that is the main thing I care about

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                              The one and only one I care about, the company where I work was not put out of business.

I have spent 40 years working in coal mines. Obama dang near put us out of business.
                              Hillary promised to finish us off.

I’m still working and at the end of the day that is the main thing I care about
                              Single issue voter.

Comment

Single issue voter.
                                Single issue pot stirrer.

Comment

Working...
                                X