No announcement yet.

Cohen tapes Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I will concede that the 2 party system is the reason it is this jacked up.. that will get no argument from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      I didn't prove or say it. Investigators did. In front of Congress. They then said they do not believe anyone should prosecute due to "Intent". Do with that what you will, but it still doesn't change the fact that they laid out, proved, and stated she committed felonies.
      Did you ask your congressman why he didn't pursue Hillary's prosecution harder given that it was PROVEN she is guilty?

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
        A person could, but let that person first get out of the way of more overall progress for conservatism than we could have ever hoped for even a couple years ago.

Can you define conservatism?

Comment

eh. Not seeing anything regarding Trump worth discussing that we don't already know.

One of the secondary key initiatives of this whole mess is an attempt to send a clear message to any other future outsider republican politician who attempts to run without the support of the swamp...that they, their family, friends and everyone they know can and will be destroyed and made miserable.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

In case you aren’t familiar with the concepts...
            Liberals believe in government action...Conservatives believe in limited government.

Comment

I'm all for conservatism. But if you think that is what is going on in the whitehouse, you are mistaken.

Comment

A person could, but let that person first get out of the way of more overall progress for conservatism than we could have ever hoped for even a couple years ago.

In case you aren’t familiar with the concepts...
                Liberals believe in government action...Conservatives believe in limited government.

The above exchange is why many black their license plates out online.
                If you're touting to be a conservative that means you are against gay marriage.
                Which means you are going against the grain of 75% of America ( . https://news.gallup.com/poll/210566/...-new-high.aspx ) which your company may not want to be publicly associated with.
                Which means you could quickly be out of a job.

But back to conservatism, are magazines like Pleighboy, Pentuphouse and Hussler part of the conservative agenda or liberal? What about the women that pose nude in them?

Does adultery fall on the conservative side or liberal side?

Is trump more liberal or conservative?

I'm not conservative or liberal.
                I pull from both umbrellas.
                I'll let the gays be gay if they wanna, it don't bother me.
                I'm not cool with wanton welfare, that includes The Farm Bill and Cash For Clunkers

I like small govt but I like clean water and air too do I think the EPA needs to be a considerable force to maintain those nationwide
                Last edited by texansfan; 08-22-2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  I'm all for conservatism. But if you think that is what is going on in the whitehouse, you are mistaken.
                  Trump is pro-choice
                  He is not against gay marriage
                  He personally recommended more limitations on firearms and firearm accessories

Just because he started an illegal alien daycare center in South Texas doesn't mean he's a conservative

Comment

Trump is pro-choice
                    He is not against gay marriage
                    ve

In November 2016, shortly after the presidential election, Trump told Lesley Stahl on 60 Minutes that his personal view on same-sex marriage was "irrelevant" and that he was "fine with" same-sex marriage, stating that the issue was "settled" in the Obergefell decision.

Comment

I don't give a **** what you call him, as long as he keeps doing what he's been doing for the betterment of the country. You can call him an alien for all I care.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                        Is he a perfect example of "conservatism"? Obviously not. Is he governing more conservatively than most "Republican" Presidents? Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          Is he a perfect example of "conservatism"? Obviously not. Is he governing more conservatively than most "Republican" Presidents? Absolutely.
                          x2

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            eh. Not seeing anything regarding Trump worth discussing that we don't already know.

One of the secondary key initiatives of this whole mess is an attempt to send a clear message to any other future outsider republican politician who attempts to run without the support of the swamp...that they, their family, friends and everyone they know can and will be destroyed and made miserable.
                            You hit the nail on the head. They want to make sure that anyone who runs as a republican and is actually conservative in any way will have hell to pay.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                              You hit the nail on the head. They want to make sure that anyone who runs as a republican and is actually conservative in any way will have hell to pay.
                              I disagree - President Trump is singular.

Comment

Herein lies the problem with a two party system mindest
                                It is a us against them mentality
                                One that leads to I hate to say it but tribalism
                                You are spot on here. But quickly drive it off into the ditch.

If you're touting to be a conservative that means you are against gay marriage.
                                What if I am just against the government being in the marriage business?

I dont care what you want to label Trump, he has gotten more done in his time in office than BHO did in 8 years (while fighting these Rusky, P Star, infighting BS). It has been stated her before but the fringe of each "side" is the loudest voice, and what most hear, even thought it isnt really correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X