Strikes in Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Not sure I am for the strikes....but Putin looks like a fool now after he vowed to shoot down any missile that the U.S. would send to Syria. This may have been a message to Putin ...under the guise of the chemical attack retaliation. Just my .2cents
    They claim they shot down 73 of 100 missiles

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      What balls does he have? Won't be him or his rich kids sent to fight.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      It will be a bunch of folks who volunteered to fight.

Comment

What balls does he have? Won't be him or his rich kids sent to fight.

WTH? This isn't the Movie, "The Patriot". Trump isn't Mel Gibson with blood war paint, although he is using Tomohawks and his son "ain't quitting you" didn't just get done plowing rows with a draft horse. He's The Leader of The Modern Day Free World. He is making a decision that you and I can't fathom the responsibility of. Whether you think it's right or wrong, to judge his testicular fortitude is absurd. The fact that he has more money than most doesn't mean he has not a soul.

Comment

But, but, but Trump and Putin are the best of friends, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            The liberals were squealing all last week about how terrible the chemical attack was and something had to be done.

Now thier screaming Trump has come unhinged and started WW3. Rockel Maddow was almost in tears!
            Yep, I wasn't surprised to see that liberals like Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Michael Savage, Ann Coulter and Mike Cernovich are questioning and slamming Trump over the Syria attack.

Psychopathic liberal Alex Jones was literally in fake tears over it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPwKdv5vNKA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPwKdv5vNKA[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
              Yep, I wasn't surprised to see that liberals like Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Michael Savage, Ann Coulter and Mike Cernovich are questioning and slamming Trump over the Syria attack.

Psychopathic liberal Alex Jones was literally in fake tears over it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPwKdv5vNKA
              It wasn't the aforementioned people who claimed Trump and Putin colluded during the election. Your post is extremely weak.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                They claim they shot down 73 of 100 missiles
                hmmm....I must have missed that. Interested to see if we validate that claim?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  hmmm....I must have missed that. Interested to see if we validate that claim?
                  I highly doubt it's true myself

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                    At least Trump has the balls to backup the position he takes on situations
                    I agree...

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post

WTH? This isn't the Movie, "The Patriot". Trump isn't Mel Gibson with blood war paint, although he is using Tomohawks and his son "ain't quitting you" didn't just get done plowing rows with a draft horse. He's The Leader of The Modern Day Free World. He is making a decision that you and I can't fathom the responsibility of. Whether you think it's right or wrong, to judge his testicular fortitude is absurd. The fact that he has more money than most doesn't mean he has not a soul.
                      You have no idea what I can "fathom". What I definitely understand is this is not a threat to us or our interests. I understand that the billions of dollars spent on this will come from tax payers here. I understand boots on the ground will be someone like one of my sons not Trumps.

Comment

You have no idea what I can "fathom". What I definitely understand is this is not a threat to us or our interests. I understand that the billions of dollars spent on this will come from tax payers here. I understand boots on the ground will be someone like one of my sons not Trumps.

I highly doubt we will ever have boots on the ground in Syria. And if we did I think your presumption that the president of the United States decision to do so is made without much thought for our young men and women is rediculous. It took almost a week for the US to respond to the chemical weapons attacks. Your son is a courageous Patriot and I would bet he'd tell you the same thing.

Comment

Here's the way I look at it president Trump had to respond because any nation that has any morals cannot allow chemical weapon attacks up on its citizens by any country if they have the ability to stop it.

With that being said he also was sending a message to Iran and Russia as well as Syria that he will intervene and he is not going to be pushed around buy cheap hollow talk from bully dictators.

This is a message to the world including North Korea and China that America is back to being a leader and when we lead from the front and can control the situation it usually means less military action is needed in the future.

Obama tried the tough talk with no action route and it's the very thing that created the circumstances so that Russia had free reign and they knew it if you look at Russia's actions after Obama failed to enforce the red line

When President Trump started talking to shorty over in North Korea like a little punk kid at least it moved him off dead center to agree to talk with the president and a possible path towards denuclearization. I understand this is yet to be proven but at least there's hope that it's possible although I won't believe it until I see it. I believe the president is doing the very best he can with the circumstances and I stand behind him.

As in most situations there are circumstances that the average citizen is unaware of that helps you to make a decision as to whether or not military action will be employed. I'm sure as you sit there trying to decide what is the correct action to take the gravity of the situation begins to settle in the pain you.

President Trump is not perfect by any means and we will never have a president that is but I commend president Trump for stepping forward and trying to take corrective action that this nation desperately needed. The left is doing everything they can to tear him down and destroy him and our country. He answered the call and stepped forward at a time in his life where he could have just enjoyed his golden years but chose to step forward.

As in most situations doing the right thing is never easy or even popular.
                          Peace through strength works.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            It wasn't the aforementioned people who claimed Trump and Putin colluded during the election. Your post is extremely weak.
                            I'm shocked you would see it that way.

The post I replied to is an inaccurate generalization that ignores a week of political discourse regarding the need for congressional authorization of force against Syria.

The big irony here lies with Trump's new "America First" policy on Syria and the grief he's taking from "America First" conservatives for it. That said, Alex Jones' pathetically hilarious crybaby act and F-bomb assault on Trump is in a league of it's own.

Comment

DRT with all due respect your son joined to serve voluntarily just as mine did and freedom is never free.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep in mind that these chemical weapons could be used in the US. Would you rather attempt to stop it now or ignore it until it happens here?

Comment

Working...
                                X