Gunshots at YouTube in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    If you don't mind sharing, why did she decide to go Vegan?
    She went vegetarian first. She was still vegetarian when she shot her first deer. She was headed in the vegan path even before that. She had some other issues about that time and I don't know if that was the symptom or the cause. She doesn't really articulate the why.

She isn't radicalized and is pretty conservative in her world view. She hasn't made it about converting others like most of these nitwits.

But at least her boyfriend wants to hunt so I have taken him under my wing. She doesn't seem to mind at all. She is actually more amenable to it than my son who isn't a vegan, but wants nothing to do with hunting or guns anymore.

Comment

The funniest thing I ever heard/saw is when my daughter got into it with an extremist on a vegan site. Her boyfriend joined the forum and talked about hunting and eating meat for all of 20 minutes before he was banned. My daughter is OK with his jabs at her antagonist.

Comment

warned... again

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IaAyWzDUtg"]Father of YouTube shooter says he warned police - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
          She went vegetarian first. She was still vegetarian when she shot her first deer. She was headed in the vegan path even before that. She had some other issues about that time and I don't know if that was the symptom or the cause. She doesn't really articulate the why.

She isn't radicalized and is pretty conservative in her world view. She hasn't made it about converting others like most of these nitwits.

But at least her boyfriend wants to hunt so I have taken him under my wing. She doesn't seem to mind at all. She is actually more amenable to it than my son who isn't a vegan, but wants nothing to do with hunting or guns anymore.
          Thanks!

My wife works with a lady that is Vegan. She doesn't push and could careless. I asked her why she decided to go Vegan and she said she really didn't know why. I jokingly told her to keep it up so I could eat more cows

Comment

Another dingbat that has mental issues........nothing more, nothing less!

Comment

Working...
            X