No announcement yet.

Gunshots at YouTube in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why leftists are so determined that we need to give up our guns. Pure projection.

Comment

Ima gonna go eat some bacon, to make sure this never happens to me.
      Attached Files

Comment

disgruntled customer...nothing more. couldve done more damage with her car.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-Texas View Post
          Is she vegan? I know she follows Islam, I wonder if she is tied any radical Islamic elements or is it just her name?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
          Here is what she would look like if she was Muslim
          Attached Files

Comment

Well, she probably isnt Christian. They kind of frown on killing innocent folks.

I know this may surprise some of yall, but I dont think she was picking up dyed eggs this past weekend. The fact that the media lead with her wearing a "head scarf" caught me as kind of odd. Wouldnt surprise me if she aloha'd the snack bar before shooting people.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              She is Persian, but I didn't read anything about which religion she follows, if any. It does appear she was a looney vegan activist.

Her religion is Progressiveism.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                Her religion is Progressiveism.

Big Yup.

Comment

What would the regulations be for her buying a handgun in California? Is there a waiting period, does she have to prove citizenship or anything?

Comment

Ban Vegans?
                    My daughter is a vegan, likes guns, and use to hunt. She is the first to admit most of the vegan community that she has interacted with have issues some bordering on mental.

She isn't an animal rights activist by any means and doesn't hate hunting like most. She doesn't like the holier than thou attitude of the vegan community at large.

Comment

we joke a little at this whack job... but what she has done...it brought the money and power of google into the anti-gun movement directly....
                      For those not aware..Google..owns YouTube.
                      For those also not aware.. Google has a ton deeper infrastructure than just a search engine for websites... Most advertising, polling, analytics, imaging, hosting, etc including a lot of Microsofts cloud services are published/serviced by google systems...
                      It's influence...runs super deep.
                      this gonna be big.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                        My daughter is a vegan, likes guns, and use to hunt. She is the first to admit most of the vegan community that she has interacted with have issues some bordering on mental.

She isn't an animal rights activist by any means and doesn't hate hunting like most. She doesn't like the holier than thou attitude of the vegan community at large.
                        I certainly was not being serious. Sounds like your daughter is one that actually does it because she believes it to be beneficial to her. She is exactly right about the holier than though attitude. It is insufferable.

Comment

I certainly was not being serious. Sounds like your daughter is one that actually does it because she believes it to be beneficial to her. She is exactly right about the holier than though attitude. It is insufferable.
                          I wasn't taking it that way Clay. I just quoted you because I wanted to make a general statement about some vegans not being crazy. But most are, IMO.

Comment

This chick was out there like ****in planet pluto...... and i dont mean the shooting... everything she did...

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post

If you don't mind sharing, why did she decide to go Vegan?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X