Really?? Lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really?? Lol

Does anybody take this clown seriously? Please tell me it ain't so..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 mins of fame. Just tools for Soros and company.

Comment

Think he handed me my lunch the other day at the chick fil a drive thru

Comment

Really?? Lol

Warning Strong Language..

But here's the one they cheer for..
        In case your wondering.. He is a legend in his own mind.. He thinks he is the next great leader of our youth.. My 20 year old thinks he is a punk..

This kid is dangerous..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by PondPopper; 03-24-2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Start'em young and you can keep them for ever
          This little **** will likely never fully understand how stupid he is or how easily he was manipulated

Comment

He just needs a good old fashion ***** whoopin. He’s a real bad$ss sitting behind that camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              He just needs a good old fashion ***** whoopin. He’s a real bad$ss sitting behind that camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              He needs to be eating through a straw.
              I know that would have best case end result if my dad would have ever heard me talking like that when I was 17.. That's one reason I never would have done it.. Respect being the main one. This kid is a product of his environment.. His parents are probably swingers!!!

Comment

Pissin' and moaning about the lack of what he thinks of gun control or lack thereof and then when his so called school (if he really goes there) says they will be issued "clear backpacks", then it is an intrusion on his personal privacy.

He is a coached liberal/snowflake that could not debate his way out of a 55 gallon barrel. His face makes me want to punch his lights out every time I see it. Who is putting the money up behind all the kids and their so called activism?

Planned Parenthood, Dumbocrats, Soros, who? THIS needs to be printed every time this dork comes on or post his face anywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  Pissin' and moaning about the lack of what he thinks of gun control or lack thereof and then when his so called school (if he really goes there) says they will be issued "clear backpacks", then it is an intrusion on his personal privacy.

He is a coached liberal/snowflake that could not debate his way out of a 55 gallon barrel. His face makes me want to punch his lights out every time I see it. Who is putting the money up behind all the kids and their so called activism?

Planned Parenthood, Dumbocrats, Soros, who? THIS needs to be printed every time this dork comes on or post his face anywhere!

Well Barry and Holder are now full time community organizers so my bet is their hands prints cover this one solid..
                  It's no different than the BLM movement... Just a different agenda/cause/narrative..

Comment

I think this chick was in 'Aliens'

PS.... You're not helping

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Warning Strong Language..

But here's the one they cheer for..
                      In case your wondering.. He is a legend in his own mind.. He thinks he is the next great leader of our youth.. My 20 year old thinks he is a punk..

This kid is dangerous..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

A high soy diet is my bet.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                        A high soy diet is my bet.
                        Yep.. Someone needs to introduce him to a protein filled knuckle samich

Comment

I saw that cussing tirade also. Not sure how that is a positive from an adult........and definitely not a child. The emotions are incredibly high which is understandable but those type of tactics are definitely not going to help their flawed stance.

Comment

ways to get dismissed from an intelligent debate:

-excessive and/or unnecessary cursing
                            - trying to "fix" the other party with violence

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

He should of been one of the seventeen

Comment

Working...
                              X