Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMW View Post
    He should of been one of the seventeen
    Was he even there? That's the million dollar question...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Was he even there? That's the million dollar question...
      Looks like a liar to me.

Comment

[ATTACH]902023[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
          [ATTACH]902023[/ATTACH]
          **** straight!

Comment

[ATTACH]902023[/ATTACH]
            if they were really concerned with teen deaths this is what they would be going after; oh yeah, and illegal drug consumption too. but it has never been about life, but rather advancing the lefts agenda.

Comment

How about good high powered pellet guns
              Bean bag guns
              Rubber bullets
              Dirty tampons
              Dirty diapers
              Anything but a box of rocks

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                if they were really concerned with teen deaths this is what they would be going after; oh yeah, and illegal drug consumption too. but it has never been about life, but rather advancing the lefts agenda.
                Yep

Comment

Following through on the U-tube link, I think I found outwhy Mr. Hogg thinks the way he does. He is into Hollywood. Wants to be a film producer when he grows up. His biggest accomplishment to date is producer of a film that proves the world is flat! So it's ingrained in his mindset already.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                    Following through on the U-tube link, I think I found outwhy Mr. Hogg thinks the way he does. He is into Hollywood. Wants to be a film producer when he grows up. His biggest accomplishment to date is producer of a film that proves the world is flat! So it's ingrained in his mindset already.
                    The scary part is that a lot of people are actually taking this idiot seriously.. Mainly youths..
                    He is a radical.. And he has BIG money backing him. He is not going anywhere soon.. They have found a talking head..
                    Last edited by PondPopper; 03-25-2018, 09:22 AM.

Comment

I think this chick was in 'Aliens'

PS.... You're not helping

Fake news. Photoshopped, sites are taking it down now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        Fake news. Photoshopped, sites are taking it down now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Wow......this is getting out of control from both sides. God help our healing as a nation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Wow......this is getting out of control from both sides. God help our healing as a nation.

Agreed, but we may be fixing to go to war with the embeciles that know nothing about what they at protesting. They are clueless and being pushed and backed by ultra extreme liberals like Soros and such!

Comment

It's been out of control.... For about 9.5 years now.... Barry and his ilk go this ball rolling.. It's been steadily picking up speed..
                            Who do you think is behind all of this??
                            And yes we do need GODS help for sure.
                            Last edited by PondPopper; 03-25-2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              Agreed, but we may be fixing to go to war with the embeciles that know nothing about what they at protesting. They are clueless and being pushed and backed by ultra extreme liberals like Soros and such!
                              U may be right Doug. The war you speak of wont be in the streets but it will definitely be in the halls of congress (and probably the Supreme Court) for years to come. The pressure is on and our representatives tend to geaux with the winds of change.
                              Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              It's been out of control.... For about 9.5 years now.... Barry and his ilk go this ball rolling.. It's been steadily picking up speed..
                              Who do you think is behind all of this??
                              And yes we do need GODS help for sure.
                              Yep I can agree with that, especially the part about being out of control & GOD. I do have enough insight to understand "picking up speed" needs fuel from a source. Two sources were the massacres in Vegas & Florida by deranged idiots. A 3rd source of energy was a decision by our President to keep the "ball rolling" with comments that fit the far LEFT agenda to a T. The clear goal of the far LEFT is obviously to severely alter and/or destroying the 2nd Amendment. "Ban guns stocks, suspend DUE PROCESS, and giving consideration for the age requirement" to buy weapons.........even though OUR kids can geaux to war at 18.... That is energy that WE should have never given to the fire! I definitely EXPECTED (as did the mass majority here) the "picking up of speed" to come to a screeching halt with what was said on the campaign trail. I strongly supported his stance back then on the 2nd Amendment.
                              Last edited by Landrover; 03-25-2018, 04:40 PM.

Comment

U may be right Doug. The war you speak of wont be in the streets but it will definitely be in the halls of congress (and probably the Supreme Court) for years to come. The pressure is on and our representatives tend to geaux with the winds of change.

Yep I can agree with that, especially the part about being out of control & GOD. I do have enough insight to understand "picking up speed" needs fuel from a source. Two sources were the massacres in Vegas & Florida by deranged idiots. A 3rd source of energy was a decision by our President to keep the "ball rolling" with comments that fit the far LEFT agenda to a T. The clear goal of the far LEFT is obviously to severely alter and/or destroying the 2nd Amendment. "Ban guns stocks, suspend DUE PROCESS, and giving consideration for the age requirement" to buy weapons.........even though OUR kids can geaux to war at 18.... That is energy that WE should have never given to the fire! I definitely EXPECTED (as did the mass majority here) the "picking up of speed" to come to a screeching halt with what was said on the campaign trail. I strongly supported his stance back then on the 2nd Amendment.
                                The energy source would be the money that is fueling this movement.. The ones organizing and funding these demonstrations.. It's not the kids.. Their attention span is not that long.. Impossible.
                                Anyone who's been paying the slightest bit of attention should know exactly where the funds are coming from and who is organizing these things.

Comment

Working...
                                X