Done with Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
    Trump has done more to try to turn this country around in 14 months than anyone else in the last 30 years. Mitch and Ryan need to go.

Landrover did you type Mickey Mouse when Obama was on ballot?

Highly doubt it

Comment

Comment

This spending all but guarantees the individual tax cuts won't become permanent. Sad sight.

Comment

I'm as pizzed as anyone. My only solace is remembering there's a difference between

"Appropriation" and "Allocation".

This is not a budget plan. This is a omnibus bill, meaning Trump is in control of the funding and can chose to allocate funding anyway he pleases. If they don’t want to give Trump his judge nominations, fine...how about he slow rolls their funding until he gets what he wants.

That being said, pretty sure he just guaranteed his own impeachment proceeding come Jan 2019.
          Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 03-24-2018, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
            I always like it when bob lee posts.
            Well thanks, and I mean it.

But I'm glad that I'm only a six point and I want to stay that way.
            A buck that nobody pays much attention to, a cull. Given a pass...
            And promptly forgotten about as soon as I'm over the ridge and outa sight.

Oops, J., sorry for this little highjack to your thread. Won't happen again.
            Bob Lee

Comment

Trump has done more to try to turn this country around in 14 months than anyone else in the last 30 years. Mitch and Ryan need to go.

Yes sir he has, The Mickey Mouse ballot, thats bs.

Comment

"The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular.

I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration — and a very effective form of promotion."

DJT - The Art of the Deal

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                  "The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular.

I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration — and a very effective form of promotion."

DJT - The Art of the Deal
                  Yep. I've read several of his books.

Comment

I really wish he had vetoed it then gone directly to the American people to explain why, explaining the worst of it in simple terms. I may be overly optimistic in thinking it might make a difference - people who are paying attention because they care about the debt are already outraged. Unfortunately too many don’t know and don’t care. The sad fact is we will never get enough Rand Paul types in there to overcome the majority who can’t control their spending impulses. Like someone else said, those tax cuts are going to be short-lived. You can’t cut taxes and increase spending - not for long anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      I really wish he had vetoed it then gone directly to the American people to explain why, explaining the worst of it in simple terms. I may be overly optimistic in thinking it might make a difference - people who are paying attention because they care about the debt are already outraged. Unfortunately too many don’t know and don’t care. The sad fact is we will never get enough Rand Paul types in there to overcome the majority who can’t control their spending impulses. Like someone else said, those tax cuts are going to be short-lived. You can’t cut taxes and increase spending - not for long anyway.
                      I saw like 15 pages of Rand Paul's tweets the other night as he was reading, and relaying what was in the bill and how much money was being allocated to what. He was only to page 600 when I stopped keeping up with it. Eye opening to say the least.

Comment

I believe the vast majority of Americans would support a veto solely on the matter of the congressional pay raise they gave themselves.

Comment

Didn’t they sneak the “FIX NICS” bill in there too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Voted for Obama once.......learned a lesson and abstained from giving my vote to either horrible choice the second time. That is just a AMERICAN citizen using the simple concept of being able to choose.
                            Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            [/B]
                            Highly doubt it
                            You would be wrong but I think you knew that. Kinda odd you would say that . You have been on TBH for as long as me and I have posted the above at least 20 times......hum......oh well!
                            Originally posted by Coup de Grace View Post
                            Yes sir he has, The Mickey Mouse ballot, thats bs.
                            It is BS that our country has fallen into shambles in less than 35 years.......and folks suck it up as normal. FREE WILL and FREE CHOICE are God given and American concepts that I value more than some nitwit lying to all of us.
                            Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            I concur. Veto the bill, explain EXACTLY what was happening. I cant imagine that would have been so hard to do.........have to be more to the story...........has to be!
                            Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                            I believe the vast majority of Americans would support a veto solely on the matter of the congressional pay raise they gave themselves.
                            YESSIR!!!! U have just gone to the core. Everyone would have understood that stance.
                            Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            Didn’t they sneak the “FIX NICS” bill in there too?

YES, it is in the bill.
                            Last edited by Landrover; 03-24-2018, 10:33 AM.

Comment

This is what happens when you elect f****** Democrats who run as Republicans

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                                We had better options in the primaries, but didn't take them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

THIS THIS THIS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X