No announcement yet.

Done with Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to quote J. Sweet with his statement about dishonesty with politicians in his 38 years on this earth, and somehow I screwed it up.

I'm 71. I think, I think...
    There's been but one in my lifetime. Ike - Dwight D. Eisenhower. And I'm going to continue to believe that he was. Because I want to.

Bob Lee
    Last edited by boblee; 03-23-2018, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Ticks me off that they're giving themselves bonuses and crap. I mean even if you cut away all the terrible political spending, these folks are lining their pockets while wages have been stagnant for years. Lots to be angry about with this move.

Comment

I do not like Donald Trump - I mean generally, as a human. As much I cringe daily at the thought of him being in the White House, every morning when my feet hit the floor I am thankful there is no President Clinton. However at the very least, since he was elected we have constructed a few roadblocks on what F.A. Hayek called “the Road to Serfdom” which is proving to be prescient. Although I have come to not expect much, the Republicans have reached a new low with this budget. The dark side of human nature continues to boil to the surface. Freedom and liberty is an unnatural state of being for our species. I fear our 200+ year experiment with it is about over

Comment

I am extremely disappointed Trump did tell the swamp to pizz off on this bill.
          That said, I'm holding out hope he can use it to his advantage come the midterms.
          Run commercials expressing how gov. Has to be a compromise and he already did his part and now it's time for the swamp to do their part. Shut the dang place down and keep it shut down from the end of Sept. Until Christmas if needed.
          If that does not happen I'll be done.
          Last edited by flywise; 03-23-2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Why waste your time writing someone in who doesn't stand a chance in hell to win?
            I agree our choices sucked, but I still believe if you're going to bother voting, you may as well pick the lesser evil.

Comment

Don’t lose faith everyone.

Trump had his back to the wall. We have too many RINO Republicans in the senate. They aren’t much different than Demonrat Demons.

He was forced to sign to keep the military funding and being rebuilt.

He grandstanded to veto to get DACA people to take note come mid term elections. Demons are not really trying to help DACA. Trump is ! It might swing mid terms to the GOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
                Don’t lose faith everyone.

Trump had his back to the wall. We have too many RINO Republicans in the senate. They aren’t much different than Demonrat Demons.

He was forced to sign to keep the military funding and being rebuilt.

He grandstanded to veto to get DACA people to take note come mid term elections. Demons are not really trying to help DACA. Trump is ! It might swing mid terms to the GOP.

This and definitely the money to keep our military running and getting better.
                Ain't a person in Washington that is worth a flip and that includes EVERYONE! Who would you want at this pint between Billary or Trump. We would already be down the toilet with Billary and her crime family. with Trump, there might be a chance, maybe slim, but a chance. congress is the one that needs to be voted out, every stinking one of them. they are all corrupt!

Comment

I always like it when bob lee posts.

Comment

"The number-one priority up here shouldn't be trying to scrounge around and find new money to spend. It should be trying to conserve. It should be doing something that some say is radical but I say is the absolute essence of common sense, and that is we should spend what comes in.

So often up here things become partisan and people just want to point fingers and say it's that party that did it, they're the ones responsible for the debt, but I want to let you in on a secret. This is a secret that goes on and on and on up here. It is something I call the unholy alliance. It is the unholy alliance between right and left. They both have sacred cows they want to spend money on.

So instead of saying you know what, the debt is a real problem and we both have to conserve in both areas, they both get together and raise the money for the secret cows. On the right we are busting the limits because the right wants more military spending, the left wants more for welfare, the unholy alliance a secret handshake, and what gets worse? The debt. We're borrowing $1 million every minute, and it's not going to end in a pretty way."

- Sen Rand Paul, Oct 29, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                      Who doesn’t?

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                        They are both the same party.
                        I learned that in 1993 with the Newt Gingrich bait & switch! I have never been party loyal since that fiasco!
                        Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                        Will the real fiscal conservatives please stand up. Oh, looks like a few still exist.
                        They did two nights ago. they asked for a veto and the president obviously did not take their advice!
                        Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        I agree with this. Id vote for Mickey Mouse over Hillary. But **** we didnt get what we were voting for.
                        That is the EXACT name I typed in with the dial at the Woodlands library! Honestly, not one ounce of remorse..........quite liberating & exhilarating actually!
                        Originally posted by boblee View Post
                        J., I always considered you to be an intelligent man - still do. Not just intelligent, but "savvy" - and you know what that term means. But I'm still kinda clueless as how you could have put an X on a ballot next to a New York grifter's name. Hell, he lies so much that if he had a dog, he'd have to get somebody else to call him. And his hairdo... well, there's your sign.
                        I couldn't bring myself to vote for Hillary either, that would have been a contradiction to who I am, my soul. I wrote in a black man, Willie Howard Mays, Jr., and I ain't making that up.

I'm not real popular here - and I really don't care very much. A little past time, I guess describes it best. Moving on along, that's because I got a bit of a liberal perspective on life. "Liberal" to me means you do what you want to do, in all respects. Wanna be a Christian (and I consider myself to be one), good. Wanna be an agnostic or an atheist, the Constitution gives you the right to be. Gay, bisexual (which oughta double the odds for a date on Saturday night), I don't care. Nor do I judge, that's God's job

On the flip side, economically, I'm conservative. I own three vehicles, a boat, a 4-wheeler - all paid for. A home that's close to triple in value for what I owe against it. About a hundred thousand dollars limit credit cards in my back pocket and I owe a little less than $500 on all of them combined. Go to work every day because I've noticed that while money isn't everything, it sure comes in handy and I don't know any other way to come up with it.

Also, on my conservative side... to borrow a line from David Allan Coe - I like trucks and trains and Mama and getting drunk.

Back to my liberal side:
                        And stoned sometimes. And pretty women in their 40's with favors to sell. The difference between sex for free and sex for money is that sex for money generally costs a lot less.
                        I didn't mean to say all I just said when I began but the Dos Equis made me do it (either that or the Devil?) All I really intended to say is my hands are clean. I didn't vote for Trump. And I hope I live long enough to vote against him in 2020. If he don't get impeached between now and then?
                        Bob Lee
                        Nothing wrong with any of that!
                        Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        I agree with everything you have to say except you not being popular. If im wrong then oh well, you dont strike me as someone who gives many ****s what others think of you. When I voted for him I still wasnt sure he was good to go but found Hillary so despicable I had to cancel out one of her votes. It was his coronation speech that won me over. But todays signing of this Bill makes me seriously question his loyalty. Who knows, maybe they pulled him into a room and showed him compromising photos and told him how it will be going forward.

Ding, ding, ding!!! Quite a few talk shows tonight have hinted that something is definitely amiss......it makes zero sense!! The military excuse does not hold muster per Mark Levin. It would take a minimum of 3-6 months to have any deleterious effects! Yep, something stinks on this very odd decision to sign off on this budget?

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                        Have we ever?
                        Not in my adult life time!
                        Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                        Not any more. Politics is the only game you can go into with a salary of $150-175k and come out a multi-millionaire. They do not care about us no matter what side your on.

Drain the Swamp of ALL of THOSE LOSERS.
                        And that is the GOD HONEST TRUTH!!!
                        A bunch of struggling $50,000 a year lawyers geaux to D.C. for 20+ years and come back as multi millionaires........COME ON AMERICA.........WAKE UP!!!!!
                        Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                        Ticks me off that they're giving themselves bonuses and crap. I mean even if you cut away all the terrible political spending, these folks are lining their pockets while wages have been stagnant for years. Lots to be angry about with this move.
                        Sir........I was wondering if anyone else caught that. Wow, how bold is THAT CRAP!!! It is IN OUR FACE at this point, and nobody is blinking.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                          boblee cracks me up.

Comment

Done with Trump and the GOP.

Comment

Trump has done more to try to turn this country around in 14 months than anyone else in the last 30 years. Mitch and Ryan need to go.

Landrover did you type Mickey Mouse when Obama was on ballot?

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                                Trump has done more to try to turn this country around in 14 months than anyone else in the last 30 years. Mitch and Ryan need to go.

Landrover did you type Mickey Mouse when Obama was on ballot?
                                Ain't nobody trying to hear all of that..... This is a Trump bashing thread..
                                It's all his fault.. Haven't you heard..

Go Trump!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X