X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    I have him blocked so I have no idea what's in his post
    I findTHIS interesting
    Y'all have posters blocked but then you enter threads that these blocked folks start.
    Why????
    You obviously are interested in what the folks you blocked have to say
    So why block them in the first place?

So you can come here IN HIS POST and blow your own horn that you have him blocked and can't see what he's posted?

That's very adult like

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      He will end up at CNN. Ill bet $20 on it.. For fun..
      Beat me to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        Sooooo, your saying the dossier was not bought and paid for by the DNC?
        You saying the RNC did not initiate this slanderous dossier and pay for it????

Who paid for it?
        During the Republican primaries, a research firm called Fusion GPS was hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, to unearth potentially damaging information about Mr. Trump. The Free Beacon — which was funded by a major donor supporting Mr. Trump’s rival for the party’s nomination, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — told Fusion GPS to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.

You're saying that the emails calling to stop Trump at whatever cost never existed?
        Yeah I heard Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell may have sent a few emails about this

You mean there was really never a plan "B" to stop Trump, at whatever cost?

Romney: I'll Do Everything Within 'Normal Political Bounds' to Stop Trump

And when those emails didn't work they paraded MITT ROMNEY out on the stage in prime time television to basically say Trump was the anti Christ, a pariah and that republicans should not vote for him or even seat him at the national convention.

Remember the RNC wanted to change the rules so trump wouldn't get the nomination???

This happened....

But last week or so these guys are best friends and endorsing one another????

Being disingenuous is DEFINITELY not a good look, no matter where on the spectrum YOU fall politically.
        Pot meets kettle.
        Last edited by texansfan; 03-21-2018, 04:56 AM.

Comment

I agree with the Colonel's assessment of Fox News which is why I haven't allowed cable news in my home for quite some time now. With that said I agree with Landrover in that he stated all cable news is fear mongering propaganda.

I do not agree with the Colonel in regards to the FBI or any federal LE agency being above board. Not true, been corrupt for decades. I am sure he saw the writing on the wall and all that statement really constitutes is a pitch to a network that hates Fox and hates Trump, Ill give you a hint, (its every other cable news network).

Comment

Sooooo, your saying the dossier was not bought and paid for by the DNC? You're saying that the emails calling to stop Trump at whatever cost never existed? You mean there was really never a plan "B" to stop Trump, at whatever cost? You're saying that Hillary never said that if that ***** ********** gets elected, "We are all going to be hanging from the gallows."

Being disingenuous is DEFINITELY not a good look, no matter where on the spectrum YOU fall politically.
            Been that way for a long time .
            Always trying at all cost to spread blame to all sides no matter the circumstance. Never definitive blame to his side no matter how blatantly obvious it is.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              Did you serve?

Comment

Good By...............

Comment

Did you serve?
                  Do you know what POG means? Without googling?

Comment

You saying the RNC did not initiate this slanderous dossier and pay for it????

Who paid for it?
                    During the Republican primaries, a research firm called Fusion GPS was hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, to unearth potentially damaging information about Mr. Trump. The Free Beacon — which was funded by a major donor supporting Mr. Trump’s rival for the party’s nomination, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — told Fusion GPS to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.

Yeah I heard Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell may have sent a few emails about this

Romney: I'll Do Everything Within 'Normal Political Bounds' to Stop Trump

And when those emails didn't work they paraded MITT ROMNEY out on the stage in prime time television to basically say Trump was the anti Christ, a pariah and that republicans should not vote for him or even seat him at the national convention.

Remember the RNC wanted to change the rules so trump wouldn't get the nomination???

This happened....

But last week or so these guys are best friends and endorsing one another????

Pot meets kettle.
                    Lol! Pot meeting kettle was the ENTIRE POINT of my post that you so eloquently broke down. Surprised you didn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      Do you know what POG means? Without googling?
                      LoL
                      My dad did 32 years in the service
                      My entire family has worked civil service at some point in their lives

No need to Google

That's why I asked him if he served.

Because it is a derogatory term.
                      I have friends that admit they don't know how to fire a rifle and they are Captains in the army and air force (they are dentists and physicians that joined solely for the education benefits)

Comment

I believe the colonel is a card carrying Never Trump'er... so I'm not surprised.. Didn't Trish Regan out him awhile back?

Comment

Lol! Pot meeting kettle was the ENTIRE POINT of my post that you so eloquently broke down. Surprised you didn't know that.
                          #draintheswamp

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            I saw this when it hit the wire and forgot all about it. I also, like many that have responded to this......."just another analyst spouting off about yada yada"!

Nope, this is the guy that called the last president a wussy.....lol! This is the guy that highly endorsed making our military stronger by any means necessary. This is the same Lt. Colonel that was the poster boy for all that is America........and I agreed with him.........as did the mass majority of TBH.

Now, his intelligence service is passé', even though he specialized in Russian politics/military. His service in the military is un-important since he was not a grunt........come on man!!!! Sorry, it don't work like that in the real world.

It is a obvious that the news networks are ALL peddling "paranoia & hype" to gain viewership. It is certainly true that there needs to be a legitimate source for the conservative voice for Americans to be able to keep score. I don't agree that FOX is profiteering off the fears of citizens............all of them are........take a moment and logically look at what is going on. A bunch of hypocrites, and everyone knows it but not willing to say it out loud! This Colonel is calling it out, for all to examine in the daylight. All of a sudden he is a pariah, a wacko, uninformed, a has been of the military hierarchy........literally no idea what he is talking about!

Being disingenuous is not a good look, no matter where on the spectrum you fall politically.
                            Oscar, you have always been consistent and open in your general disdain for politicians and talking heads on both sides of the isle. I tend to agree with your thoughts more times than not. Once again you nailed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Or, just a man that tells the truth no matter the circumstances.
                              this is the quickest way to get shunned by both parties, when, in reality, it's exactly what both parties need.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                                Imagine that....a reasoned observation from Landrover.

For a second I thought Peters was talking about the CEP forum when I read "dismiss facts and empirical reality", lol.

On behalf of independent-minded Americans, we welcome Lt Col Peters to the ranks of the anti-ideologues.
                                How independently minded are you that "we welcome Lt Col Peters"?

Comment

Working...
                                X