Ashamed of Fox News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    No where. You're just supposed to not choose sides on anything. There are a few benefits to this.

A. you can shout down anyone with a snarky comment while calling them an "ideaogue"

B. You never have to worry about possibly being wrong.

C. You can just ride the fence and talk about how both sides are big meanies, even when a very specific issue or person is being discussed.
    You forgot D.

D. You can call yourself a Centrist

Comment

No where. You're just supposed to not choose sides on anything. There are a few benefits to this.

A. you can shout down anyone with a snarky comment while calling them an "ideaogue"

B. You never have to worry about possibly being wrong.

C. You can just ride the fence and talk about how both sides are big meanies, even when a very specific issue or person is being discussed.
      Great explanation, much appreciated

Comment

Two things:
        1- Wasn't ol Ralph turned down by Trump to be on his staff?
        2- Fox News has completely saturated itself with full blown 100% card caring liberals who shout down, talk over conservatives, LIE, try to dominate the debates, and yes SILENCE the conservatives on all programs.
        I'm done with fox.

Comment

Originally posted by randall View Post
          Two things:
          2- Fox News has completely saturated itself with full blown 100% card caring liberals who shout down, talk over conservatives, LIE, try to dominate the debates, and yes SILENCE the conservatives on all programs.
          I'm done with fox.
          I haven't noticed this about FOX.. There are a couple libs but that's just a quota..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            I haven't noticed this about FOX.. There are a couple libs but that's just a quota..
            It's been said many times before by people that have been on the inside that just about everyone there is a liberal. They are just playing the part their job requires. Considering the parts of society they live in, deal with, their educational backgrounds and the fact that the left is the party of the rich elite, it would make sense.

Comment

It's been said many times before by people that have been on the inside that just about everyone there is a liberal. They are just playing the part their job requires. Considering the parts of society they live in, deal with, their educational backgrounds and the fact that the left is the party of the rich elite, it would make sense.
              You are right, its all an acting part. Every "journalist" in the business is interchangeable between lib and conservative. Just depends on which network is paying the most. Megyn Kelley comes to mind. Major Garrett is another.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                You are right, its all an acting part. Every "journalist" in the business is interchangeable between lib and conservative. Just depends on which network is paying the most. Megyn Kelley comes to mind. Major Garrett is another.
                Some politicians come to mind as well.....

Most notably, a VERY high ranking one.

Comment

Two things: REPOST left out the key word (Guest)
                  2- Fox News has completely saturated itself with full blown 100% card caring liberals guest who shout down, talk over conservatives, LIE, try to dominate the debates, and yes SILENCE the conservatives on all programs.
                  I'm done with fox.

Comment

Peters was deeply involved in our intelligence services. the ones that are now under investigation. Lots of unmasking went on as well as spying on Americans.. the fire may be getting close to his toes this time.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      I have him blocked so I have no idea what's in his post
                      You are not alone

Comment

Working...
                      X