No announcement yet.

Camon Texas.... Dangit!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody got a bottle opener I can bor... aw heck I thought I was in the lease ride facelift thread - nvm...

Comment

It's not all coming from voters that have relocated to Texas from other states. It's about Trump. Protest votes. And Texas ain't the Lone Ranger. Virginia, Missouri and Alabama come to mind (maybe y'all didn't notice). Two thirds of all the citizens of the US of A mistrust and despise him. I'm one of them.

And no, I did not vote in the primary. Either way.

Bob Lee

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        I've said this years ago. Each State needs to have it's own rules set. If Colorado wants all drugs to be legal so be it. If California wants to be run by women and gays and go into debt then bankruptcy so be it. Anything goes... And the rules stay. If you don't like them then move to a State with your beliefs.

Complete BS when people move to any State and then try to change that State.
        What's wrong with women holding political office?

Comment

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
          What's wrong with women holding political office?
          The Bible says men are supposed to be the leaders

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
            It's not all coming from voters that have relocated to Texas from other states. It's about Trump. Protest votes. And Texas ain't the Lone Ranger. Virginia, Missouri and Alabama come to mind (maybe y'all didn't notice). Two thirds of all the citizens of the US of A mistrust and despise him. I'm one of them.

Bob Lee
            Post your proof that 2/3s "mistrust and despise"him........ Or is just your feelings?

Comment

Bob Lee
              Same two thirds that were going to elect Hillary I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                The Bible says men are supposed to be the leaders

It also says women are "unclean" while menstruating and should be isolated. Should we be following those "rules"?

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                  Post your proof that 2/3s "mistrust and despise"him........ Or is just your feelings?
                  Just his feelings I'm sure. There's no proof he is not trust worthy and no logical reason to despise him.

Comment

It also says women are "unclean" while menstruating and should be isolated. Should we be following those "rules"?
                    I have never heard of that before so I don't know about that but I believe we have to believe in and follow all of what Jesus taught.He did change some older biblical rules in his lifetime.

Comment

Wa wa wa well tha that's what CNN says....

He can't............ Anyway.

Comment

The Native Americans also observed this "moon time" in certain ways. Women usually isolated themselves away from others in the tribe during their Moon time.

Not sure how this is relevant to the OP but it is interesting history of the original Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                          Sad. All the minorities who vote Left are coming from down south

Wanting free things
                          Using stolen ID's I'm sure. How many legitimately illegal immigrants have you heard of being caught voting? I mean really, do you have any proven facts to back up your, "sky is falling," conspiracy claims? Or maybe you're just trying to stand up for all your liberal friends who moved here from other states?

He who chases scapegoats will never accomplish anything.

Comment

That's just what he heard from that Rachael Maddow dude.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              That's just what he heard from that Rachael Maddow dude.

Well, Rachael and I do have at least one thing in common. I can't say exactly what it is out loud here though; I expect that would send me to the cooler for a spell.

And no, I can't prove that I'm right. Nor can you prove me to be wrong.

Bob Lee

Comment

Well, Rachael and I do have at least one thing in common. I can't say exactly what it is out loud here though; I expect that would send me to the cooler for a spell.

And no, I can't prove that I'm right. Nor can you prove me to be wrong.

Bob Lee
                                What? You both like prostitutes? I can see that.

Comment

Working...
                                X