Discuss...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    Then she should have just been disqualified.
    Dont agree with that at all ...

Simple testosterone test would be fine. Over a certain level and you should compete with those similar.

Comment

They are going to have a special category for these trans. Athlete's.
      100% BS girls have to compete against boys. It's going to get to the point where a young lady is not going to see any point in striving for her best when it's going to be stripped from her by a fruitcake

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Dont agree with that at all ...

Simple testosterone test would be fine. Over a certain level and you should compete with those similar.
        That's completely fair. Do they do that? I would assume hormone replacement treatment would put her far over any limit.

Comment

I wrestled in high school, a long time ago.

I wrestled heavy weight which was 216 - 275 pounds, even though I didnt weigh 216 lbs. When I wrestled in district they made me weighin, for the minimum wight. And if I didnt hit it, I would sit there and drink water until I did.

Maybe I should identify as a 110 pound teenage girl so I can wrestle against the IT in the OP. I bet I could even win state.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
            True and what is even scarier is in Delaware they are taking the parental right away and letting kids in school decide not only what sex they are but also what race they are, without involving or even notifying the parents.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/02/26...oose-sex-race/
            Sweet. Now white kids can be black and get welfare and scholarships to the black colleges.

And maybe some regular non handicap white guys can get government jobs for once.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3wcxHiorJ4"]Kindergarten Cop (1/5) Best Movie Quote - Boys Have A Penis, Girls Have a Vagina (1990) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

same thing I said last year, "NO IDEA GIRLS WRESTLED!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Wouldn't that be the goal? If you are trying to become a man why wouldn't you want to compete against members of your "own sex".
                  Girl on Testost CYP who wants to be a boy should compete against boys, not girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                    Girl on Testost CYP who wants to be a boy should compete against boys, not girls.

Thats what im sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                      But what about the boy who wants to be a girl ?

Comment

That's completely fair. Do they do that? I would assume hormone replacement treatment would put her far over any limit.
                        They dont as of now, but I think they should. They have all those testing centers now to where I dont think it would be a hard process at all.

You also have to avoid guys saying they are female and running through the girls division.

Comment

But what about the boy who wants to be a girl ?
                          Boys that want to be a girl don't want to wrestle.

Comment

It's a girl that wants to be a boy so she is taking testosterone. For some reason that is TOTTTAAAALLLLYYY not politically motivated at all, she is allowed to compete with the girls even though any other girl taking PEDs would be immediately disqualified.

If you want to know how ridiculous this is consider the fact that because of feels, they refer to her as a boy. Yet still allow her to compete with girls.
                            Not so much "allowed", more like "forced". From the article:
                            Beggs had asked to wrestle in the boys’ division, but the rules for Texas public high schools require athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificate
                            Now the mere fact that she/he has chosen to undergo this transition by voluntarily taking testosterone should prevent her/him from competing...period. Doping is doping.

Comment

They dont as of now, but I think they should. They have all those testing centers now to where I dont think it would be a hard process at all.

You also have to avoid guys saying they are female and running through the girls division.

This is already happening in some places. I'd imagine it's just a matter of time before Texas UIL allows it.

Comment

[/B]

This is already happening in some places. I'd imagine it's just a matter of time before Texas UIL allows it.
                                According to the rules as they are now, whatever is on the BC is what you are classified as.

Comment

Working...
                                X