Discuss...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discuss...

Residual bovine excrement from the last administration.

Comment

So is IT a boy or a girl?
      This entire situation is very sad and STUPID..

Comment

Scareroids.....legal cause a doctor is treating her.....smells like BS to me.

Comment

I say let her/him change her/his body however he/she wants but why allow an unfair advantage (taking testosterone) over other wrestlers?? Would this be allowed in the Olympics? I think not.

Comment

I think this is all coming back to bite the original supporters. You can't have it both ways.

This was an easily forseen result to anyone with half a brain.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              So is IT a boy or a girl?
              This entire situation is very sad and STUPID..
              Exactly! What is that?

Comment

I want to say it wasnt allowed to wrestle against boys, so it beats up on the girls in the 110lb class. And takes roids.

Gonna look like Caitly Jennar before too long

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Exactly! What is that?
                  It's a girl that wants to be a boy so she is taking testosterone. For some reason that is TOTTTAAAALLLLYYY not politically motivated at all, she is allowed to compete with the girls even though any other girl taking PEDs would be immediately disqualified.

If you want to know how ridiculous this is consider the fact that because of feels, they refer to her as a boy. Yet still allow her to compete with girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    It's a girl that wants to be a boy so she is taking testosterone. For some reason that is TOTTTAAAALLLLYYY not politically motivated at all, she is allowed to compete with the girls even though any other girl taking PEDs would be immediately disqualified.
                    LOL, looking at the pic I thought it was a boy trying to be a girl. Good night. That girl has ruined her body with hormones.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                      LOL, looking at the pic I thought it was a boy trying to be a girl. Good night. That girl has ruined her body with hormones.

She's a He you Nazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        She's a He you Nazi.
                        Literally. Laughed. Out. Loud. Loudly...

Comment

If company X chooses "him" over a female for a particular position.....arrgghh nevermind I don't want to go down that road.

Comment

guessing Restroom / Locker Room / Shower / Urinal Preferences from day to day can be picked?? Man, it is getting so messed up!!

I would not want to be an educator & have this to deal with.

Comment

Anyone who wrestled it should be ashamed. I would have told my kid to drop out and protest.

Funny how things that should be protested are dead silent.

We are so screwed up in this Country. Geez.

Comment

Working...
                              X