Florida school shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    Exactly. Their culture doesn't tolerate it and Therefore the punishments are much more severe. What are the odds we could, as a nation, agree to levy stiffer punishments on thieves? Politics/Legislation is down stream of culture.
    Aint gonna happen.To many bleeding hearts in this country these days.... The PC movement will destroy this country.
    We are in big trouble.. It will have to get MUCH worse, I'm afraid, before things change..

Let me quit before I get political....

Comment

Comment

At least 19 people were killed and 26 injured in a stabbing spree at a facility for disabled people west of Tokyo.

This was in 2016. Nut job targeted the disabled, seems like they always target those that are unlikely to fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
          We're angry & violent society which I don't see changing. I returned from Japan last week, last years murder count with firearms was a six.
          What was the count with means other than firearms? Why does it matter what means they used?

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
            We're angry & violent society which I don't see changing. I returned from Japan last week, last years murder count with firearms was a six.
            Care to take a stab at that cultures suicide rate? They got their own problems.

Comment

A liberal society and govt has failed these children. They are dead because of our society.

Before Nikolas Cruz carried out his mass killing at a Florida high school this week, police responded to his home 39 times over a seven-year period, according to disturbing new documents. Details a…

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                I wonder how theirs compares to ours?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  I'll take suicide over mass shooting every day of the week. This em effer offs himself we are saved a whole lot of heart ache.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    I wonder how theirs compares to ours?
                    Japan is 60 percent higher than the world average. 50 percent higher than the US.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      I'll take suicide over mass shooting every day of the week. This em effer offs himself we are saved a whole lot of heart ache.
                      I wont accept the suicides of mentally ill children that were failed by the very adults that were charged with taking care of them.

Comment

Florida school shooting

If y'all are so enamored with Japan, put your crap on a boat and set sail.

To hell with Japan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kmiles84
                          [ATTACH]897145[/ATTACH]
                          Saw this on Facebook and see some thruth to it 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            If y'all are so enamored with Japan, put your crap on a boat and set sail.

To hell with Japan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
                              But, if the teachers were armed would they have had a better or worse chance of stopping something like this?
                              There were armed folks on campus already.

Who's to say the armed teacher might not have shot the gunman and two kids while the gunman only shot 12 kids?

More guns in schools are not the answer

Comment

So you're trying to tell me We're being lied to by the media? I'm Shocked!.......................................... ..............................................

Ok, not really.

Comment

Working...
                                X