Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    They've been doing this crepe (using the govt administrations for political gain) for decades.
    Trump does it himself.
    Why does it matter who mccabe's wife voted for?
    McCabe's wife was running for a seat in Virginia and received $700,000 dollars from the DNC/Hillary camp. Top FBI official involved in an investigation to over throw a sitting President and all that money changing hands does not pass the smell test with me.

Orh's wife work for Fusion GPS. She handed Orh (another Top Level FBI Agent) all dirt Fusion gathered on Trump. Once again, doesn't pass the smell test.

McCabe fired and Orh demotion just proves wrong doing and bias within the FBI investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
      You know he's good with that. Make sure he understands it was a rhetorical question...

Well, he could answer with a “yes” or “no”. But he won’t. He will find something that happened 60 years ago to compare this to, as if that makes it right.

Comment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

60 years later and we're crying over a 4-page letter.

This too: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

Who’s crying? The only ones I see crying are liberals and democratic politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
          Who’s crying? The only ones I see crying are liberals and democratic politicians.
          Both sides are crying
          Right here on TBH there are cries for people to get locked up.
          Just whining from both sides.
          Both sides do this crep.
          It's nothing new.
          Hillary lied about 4 folks dieing in Benghazi but Bush/Cheney lied about who was really responsible for 9/11.

And they leave us pedestrians holding the bag.

Obama bailed out the auto industry at the expense of tax payers.

Just one huge mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            It was Ohr’s wife. I can’t trust you to understand the plot if you can’t keep up with the players.
            The president lashed out at acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe for allowing James Comey to return home on a government jet after his abrupt firing.

If you want to try to one up me at least be accurate.

Comment

So it’s fine with you. The FBI gets warrants to spy on AMERICANS, using a dossier compiled by a British spy, that he wrote for the DNC, paid for by the Clinton campaign, that was intentionally leaked to the media so THAT would be the second evidence justifying a FISA warrant, which was renewed without telling the FISA court that the spy had been labeled “unreliable” as a source, and that the media got the info used as a SECOND source from HIM, while the FBI agents talk among themselves in emails plotting how to get a sitting potus removed from office...you good with that?
              What do you think the patriot act is?
              What do you think COINTELPRO was?
              These are not "conspiracy theories" just Google each and all the documents are there.
              LoL
              I'm not saying I'm OK with it.
              I'm saying this had been going on for over half a century so why are your panties in a bunch now?

NSA/CIA/FBI have been spying on Americans (without the assistance of foreign spies) for decades so why are you mad now?
              Because they used a British spy?
              And it's not only Dems that have done this GOP lead the movement as well.
              Last edited by texansfan; 02-03-2018, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Really. Mccabes wife was the one who took 700,000 from the clintons to run for a senate seat. No possible influence there.
                It's illegal to accept money to run for office now?
                You think Buzbee raised those millions for Trump at his house just for ships & giggles?
                Yah. OK.

It's politics

Comment

Both sides are crying

Both sides do this crep.

It's nothing new.

Hillary lied about 4 folks dieing in Benghazi but Bush/Cheney lied about who was really responsible for 9/11.

Just one huge mess.

Right. You say stating facts and calling for real justice according to the actual laws created to protect citizens from government wrong doing is crying? No. It’s not crying or whining. I’ll leave that to anyone dismissing this as nothing, as you seem to want to do. It’s a demand for laws to be FOLLOWED and upheld by the highest LE agency in this country. If the most respected agency in this country has high ranking officials that will deliberately circumvent Using LEGAL means to conduct an investigation, then deliberately collaborate to overthrow a sitting potus, then citizens should be out raged. That’s not whining. That’s responding to the obvious abuse of power.

Comment

It's illegal to accept money to run for office now?

You think Buzbee raised those millions for Trump at his house just for ships & giggles?

Yah. OK.

It's politics

Was Buzbees spouse involved in a federal FBI investigation that exonerated Hilary Clinton of any wrong doing BEFORE she was ever interviewed? Did Buzbees spouse write the report dismissing clintons breach of national security as a minor mistake BEFORE the investigation was completed? Or met with FBI agents to discuss what they needed to do in the event trump actually won?
                    You think that’s just politics? Of course you do.

Comment

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

What do you think the patriot act is?
                      What do you think COINTELPRO was?
                      These are not "conspiracy theories" just Google each and all the documents are there.
                      LoL
                      I'm not saying I'm OK with it.
                      I'm saying this had been going on for over half a century so why are your panties in a bunch now?

NSA/CIA/FBI have been spying on Americans (without the assistance of foreign spies) for decades so why are you mad now?
                      Because they used a British spy?
                      And it's not only Dems that have done this GOP lead the movement as well.

Post up where the FBI tried to remove a sitting potus and got caught discussing how to do it in emails. Please, post it up. Show me where this happen d before under the patriot act.
                      I know what the patriot act is. And the warrants obtained by the FBI in this investigation are a perfect example as to how the patriot act can be abused by a LE agency to illegally spy on citizens. FISA courts require FBI agents signing their names to them to insure they are obtained legally and all evidence is truthful. This was a case in which the top ranking officials deliberately withheld evidence to get that warrant and keep it. That’s not politics as usual. That’s a breach we have not seen before.

Comment

Right. You say stating facts and calling for real justice according to the actual laws created to protect citizens from government wrong doing is crying? No. It’s not crying or whining. I’ll leave that to anyone dismissing this as nothing, as you seem to want to do. It’s a demand for laws to be FOLLOWED and upheld by the highest LE agency in this country. If the most respected agency in this country has high ranking officials that will deliberately circumvent Using LEGAL means to conduct an investigation, then deliberately collaborate to overthrow a sitting potus, then citizens should be out raged. That’s not whining. That’s responding to the obvious abuse of power.
                        LoL
                        Guantanamo is open for a reason.
                        When you get up that high "there are no laws"
                        To appease you and others let's send this thing to trial and get this show on the road.
                        I just showed you cointelpro lasted almost twenty years and you're talking about a 4 page memo.

You have too much faith in elected officials and those that they appoint to carry out their dirty work.

They are all dirty. Trump included. He's no saint and he's not draining any swamp. He simply wants to be the controller of the flow.

Comment

Both sides are crying

Both sides do this crep.

It's nothing new.

Just one huge mess.

See if you can stay on topic this once. You want to drag Benghazi into this? Auto bailouts? That’s a childish diversion, and it means nothing to the topic at hand.
                          This is about the FBI lying to sway an investigation to remove a POTUS. In any other country on this planet, that would be called an attempted “coup”. The removal of an elected POTUS by democratic liberals because they didn’t like the results of an election.

Comment

Post up where the FBI tried to remove a sitting potus and got caught discussing how to do it in emails. Please, post it up. Show me where this happen d before under the patriot act.
                            I know what the patriot act is. And the warrants obtained by the FBI in this investigation are a perfect example as to how the patriot act can be abused by a LE agency to illegally spy on citizens. FISA courts require FBI agents signing their names to them to insure they are obtained legally and all evidence is truthful. This was a case in which the top ranking officials deliberately withheld evidence to get that warrant and keep it. That’s not politics as usual. That’s a breach we have not seen before.
                            Cointelpro
                            It was used by sitting POTUS to spy on their competition.
                            It's all there in the documents.
                            Just read them.
                            When have you ever had any political party go on record and in public to denounce someone that was trying to become POTUS under their party's umbrella?
                            Only time I've ever known that to happen was. GOP trying to rig the roles so trump wouldn't get the nod and also Mitt Romney held a one hour prime time special telling all repubs to NOT vote for Trump.
                            Nobody in GOP wanted the guy.

Cops withhold evidence to get warrants all the time.
                            Drugs and guns get planted on suspects.
                            Water is wet.
                            What else is new?

Comment

See if you can stay on topic this once. You want to drag Benghazi into this? Auto bailouts? That’s a childish diversion, and it means nothing to the topic at hand.
                              This is about the FBI lying to sway an investigation to remove a POTUS. In any other country on this planet, that would be called an attempted “coup”. The removal of an elected POTUS by democratic liberals because they didn’t like the results of an election.
                              LoL
                              I do that too discredit the govt and to show you that an entity that you hold in such high regard and think of as unflawed until this 4 page memo came out has actually been dirty for well over 100 years.

This is business as usual for them
                              Dems and GOP alike

You think Osama was born in America?
                              So why do you think they let him be POTUS for two terms?
                              You think DNC is stronger than RNC?
                              Hmmmm...

Comment

Trump: wins in epic, historic landslide in 2020.

Comment

Working...
                                X