Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
    Those judges that issued the warrant and renewed it were not told the dossier was leaked by the Brit to the media, nor were they told that the info the media did have was directly from the same dossier. They were not informed that the FBI knew that. The FBI knew all the evidence they presented was not unrelated. It was all from one source, manipulated by the FBI and this British national, hired by the DNC. And carter page had nothing that warranted investigation unless the dossier was used as a reason.
    If Russians are smiling, it’s because our FBI is using a page out of the KGB “coup cook book” to prevent a candidate to win an election, or remove him if he did.
    And the FBI refused to pay the Brit because he was an unreliable source.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      And the FBI refused to pay the Brit because he was an unreliable source.

Ironic, isn’t it? They base a FISA warrant on an unreliable source...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

Reading that, it’s evident that this man has a disregard for rule of law, civil liberty and the difference between legal and illegal requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          I read Twitter all the time and never twitter back to the crazies until this morning.

That’s a great reply!

Comment

Originally posted by TMain View Post
            oh....the dossier has never been disproven.
            What do you mean by that statement? You think there is a chance Trump paid whores to pizz on a bed?

The document most certainly has been proven to be a sham.

Comment

This is an interesting article.

A FISA court judge has grounds to hold Department of Justice officials including Bruce Ohr in contempt of court for making misrepresentations about the sources.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post

Right on the money.

Comment

Tried to watch Tucker Carlson tonight... he had some DemoKraut congressman on there that was so obnoxious I just could not watch any longer... That idiot was trying to tell Tucker that the memo was revealing sources and tactics... trying pathetically to actually defend what those crooks were doing...

Comment

#Draintheswamp

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Tried to watch Tucker Carlson tonight... he had some DemoKraut congressman on there that was so obnoxious I just could not watch any longer... That idiot was trying to tell Tucker that the memo was revealing sources and tactics... trying pathetically to actually defend what those crooks were doing...

Yea and the really scary thing is that that demoKRAUT actually believes that crap...

Spooky times we are in man... Spooky times!!!!!

Comment

Yessir, indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          He would never answer Tuckers question.

Comment

Hopefully this is the start of much more info coming out. We don't know much and this memo doesn't excite me a lot. Muellers investigation has gone on way too long for sure. But I'm also wondering why both wray and rosenstein advised Trump against releasing the info. Those are his hand picked guys. If they have something to hide from the memo they should be fired. If not then Trump shouild listen to them.

Comment

[ATTACH]895024[/ATTACH]

Comment

So let me get this straight. The FBI used surveillance against Carter Page because they said he might be an agent of a foreign government using information from Christopher Steele who was an agent of a foreign government

Comment

Working...
                                X