Trump's speech at the UN - wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mason15 View Post
    Im still waiting for mexico to pay for the wall, and im glad he took the time from playing golf to give a speech!!
    Hillary lost. You should be well over the butt hurt phase...

Refer to the safe space handbook for help.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      If anyone is offended by anything that he said today then they are part of the problem..
      Absolutely

Comment

That was straight up awesome, everybody should stand up and get together and kick some ***.

Comment

There were several folks that had a look like,"**** it I hope he doesn't call my country out"

Comment

Kick A and take names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
              This...no respect or title used because none is deserved. I read it as purposeful disrespect.
              ...and he(rocket man) deserved nothing less than disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                That because he is probably the first POTUS in 75 years that hasn't taken campaign contributions from all the evil regimes he just called out.
                Bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
                  How do you punch out a bully that's hiding halfway across the world from you ?
                  Just thinking outloud but I got an idea....It would take 140 B-1B and B-52H sorties loaded with CBU-87, CBU-103, CBU-89, CBU-104, BLU-108, and CBU-105 munitions to seed an area with anti-armor cluster munitions to cover 1,400 sq. miles of the most likely North Korean rocket and artillery positions to threaten Seoul South Korea. So a combination of 30 B-1B bombers, 30 B-52H bombers, and 30 F/A-18 bombers can deliver a massive attack to take out all of North Korea's artillery and rocket positions all at once. Hey, What the heck, add in 8 B-2A Spirit stealth bombers delivering a total of 16 earth-penetrating weapons to take out command-and-control (C&C) facilities deep inside North Korea, plus dozens of sub-and sea-launched cruise missiles to take out regional C&C sites.

Just throwing out an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                    Trump IS MY president!
                    and
                    My Commander In Chief.......You see, My Oath of Enlistment never Expired.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
                      Just thinking outloud but I got an idea....It would take 140 B-1B and B-52H sorties loaded with CBU-87, CBU-103, CBU-89, CBU-104, BLU-108, and CBU-105 munitions to seed an area with anti-armor cluster munitions to cover 1,400 sq. miles of the most likely North Korean rocket and artillery positions to threaten Seoul South Korea. So a combination of 30 B-1B bombers, 30 B-52H bombers, and 30 F/A-18 bombers can deliver a massive attack to take out all of North Korea's artillery and rocket positions all at once. Hey, What the heck, add in 8 B-2A Spirit stealth bombers delivering a total of 16 earth-penetrating weapons to take out command-and-control (C&C) facilities deep inside North Korea, plus dozens of sub-and sea-launched cruise missiles to take out regional C&C sites.

Sounds like a workable plan to me!!!

Comment

Would of been way less typing if you would of just said....Bomb the fock outta them.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                          Would of been way less typing if you would of just said....Bomb the fock outta them.

Noted

Comment

Noted

Still a terrific strategy though. I'm with you.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                              This...no respect or title used because none is deserved. I read it as purposeful disrespect.
                              I read it that way too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just watched the whole speech. He freaking nailed it. He doesn't mince words and pretty much laid out the framework for the rules of the game. He has our back...the backs of this entire nation.
                                I'm impressed by his stance....North Korea is on notice! The ball is in their court. The scope of our military operations lies in the hands of ole Rocket Man. Let's see if he wants to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X