X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLOTUS is so HOT!!!

Oh yeah, great speech as well...

Comment

Im still waiting for mexico to pay for the wall, and im glad he took the time from playing golf to give a speech!!
      Still butthurt that Hillary lost there nubbin?

Yes great speech, way past the time that what he said should have been said, but Obummer wouldn't do it, Bush wouldn't do it but Trump let them have it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post

Yes great speech, way past the time that what he said should have been said, but Obummer wouldn't do it, Bush wouldn't do it but Trump let them have it lol.
        That because he is probably the first POTUS in 75 years that hasn't taken campaign contributions from all the evil regimes he just called out.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          I think it was unbecoming of a US President to call anyone by a nickname in a speech, let alone one to the UN. It sort of cheapens the whole speech.

But I don't necessarily disagree with anything he said.

It's also unbecoming to name a terrorist group according to its aspirations instead of its reality. I.e. ISIL instead of isis.

I however think that rocket man is a hilarious nickname.

Comment

Bravo.

Comment

Originally posted by mason15 View Post
              Im still waiting for mexico to pay for the wall, and im glad he took the time from playing golf to give a speech!!
              only a person who doesn't play golf would say such things....deals are made on the golf course more often than any other place, including hunting lodges.

Comment

Obama played 333 rounds of golf as POTUS... Get back with us in a few years on that one...

Comment

Amen Mr. President!!

Comment

Originally posted by antlercollector View Post
                    it was nice to hear a potus with the balls to tell it like it is right to their faces
                    👍🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                      She likes being referred to as Knobbin '

Comment

Great speech. Something world leaders needed to hear.
                        If we do go to war with Rocket man. I just hope it is a all out balls out attack and it is ended quickly. I don't think America(no matter what side your on) has the appetite for another drawn out war.
                        AND.
                        If we do blow them up...What happens to their nuclear what ever they have when it blows up? Will just that area be contaminated or will the rest of the world be effected?
                        Hmmmm.

Comment

Butt hurt much? Still mad that Hillary lost the election? As far as playing golf, did OBUMMER ever get off the **** course?

By the way, Trump is YOUR President......Like it or not!

He told the UN exactly what they should have been told years and years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                            Great speech. Something world leaders needed to hear.
                            If we do go to war with Rocket man. I just hope it is a all out balls out attack and it is ended quickly. I don't think America(no matter what side your on) has the appetite for another drawn out war.
                            AND.
                            If we do blow them up...What happens to their nuclear what ever they have when it blows up? Will just that area be contaminated or will the rest of the world be effected?
                            Hmmmm.
                            Let's hope the rest of the UN steps up and puts pressure on him so we don't find out .

Comment

they don't get any better, imo

Comment

H*** of a speech!

Comment

Working...
                                X