Trump and Obstruction of Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjh1 View Post
    "director comey, can you show me on this doll where the bad president touched you? "
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
      "Director Comey, can you show me on this doll where the bad President touched you? "
      now that's some funny stuff right there

Comment

I enjoyed Trumps personal lawyer's comments.

Comment

I think it was funny how he agreed how much of a problem the leaking of material was to the press but yet he leaked his memos to the press to manipulate what he wanted done.

Comment

Libs on CNN cant help themselves. Even after Comey testifies that Trump was never under any investigation whatsoever. Toobins post hearing commentary. "Well, here we know in June Donald Trump is under criminal investigation, and that’s a big deal, and that’s important."

Thursday on CNN's "Inside Politics," immediately following a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing featuring testimony from former FBI Director James | Clips

Comment

The comey deal has been a bust for liberals. They better keep looking for some other "smoking gun".

I liked Rubios statement of the only thing that hadn't been leaked was the President himself wasn't under any type investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                Other than the fact that he felt like had to take notes of his convo, b/c, he felt Trump is dishonest.
                Let me get this straight; the same guy (Comey) that served under Obama and investigated Hillary Clinton is worried that TRUMP is dishonest??? I may need to lie down.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                  Let me get this straight; the same guy (Comey) that served under Obama and investigated Hillary Clinton is worried that TRUMP is dishonest??? I may need to lie down.
                  Summed up.

Comment

OBVIOUSLY, Comey has NO conscience, otherwise he'd not be able to lie down at night and sleep... He's the most self-serving politician I've seen in years... well except maybe for ANY Clinton... There'll never be anyone more self-serving than that clan...

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                      Today's statement from Comey preceding tomorrow's testimony strengthens the probability of a viable obstruction of justice case, due to Comey confirming Trump asked him to stop investigating Flynn.

What do you think the consequences will be for Trump?

I think this looks a lot like the reincarnation of the Nixon tapes, and his presidency might not weather this bombshell.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                      My thoughts are somebody needs to quit watching cnn

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt_Dance View Post
                        My thoughts are somebody needs to quit watching cnn
                        Your trolling skills need some work, son.

Comment

This could be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                            Is McClain suffering from Alzheimer's?
                            he almost called Comey 'president'. yeah he seems a little confused; almost as much as Comey.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                              To the libs, that is probably a kick to the cods. They aren't accustom to self defense.

This whole deal is like watching ghost hunters debate. I see no substance in this matter. It seems totally concocted by a disgruntled **** ant.

Comment

Comey F***ed up the day he let Hillary walk ... that's why he got fired .. pure and simple ! payback is a b**CH!

Comment

Working...
                                X