Trump and Obstruction of Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simek View Post
    IMO, Comey seems to convey an extreme sense of confidence and duty.

I guess its a matter of opinion, I would argue that the man conveys an extreme lack of confidence and duty, except to that of his own agenda. All sides have on numerous occasions attested to their disdain of this man and how he has handled all these political investigations. It just seems to be that he is on point with a certain side when they agree with him and then he is off point when they don't. Repubs and Dems are guilty of this, they have both called for his resignation numerous times.

Comment

Is McClain suffering from Alzheimer's?

Comment

Holy hell, McCain is running around in circles and making zero sense. He's digging for more Hillary info or sound bites but is having a hard time putting together sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
          Is McClain suffering from Alzheimer's?
          Ha! Agreed...he doesn't make a lot of sense!

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
            I fail to see how his testimony is extremely damaging to the President. He hasnt said anything that the law or libtards can use against him so far at least.
            Other than the fact that he felt like had to take notes of his convo, b/c, he felt Trump is dishonest.

Comment

Swamp donkey circle jerk.

Comment

Other than the fact that he felt like had to take notes of his convo, b/c, he felt Trump is dishonest.
                Serious question as i am not able to watch at the moment.

Did he actually say the last part?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  Serious question as i am not able to watch at the moment.

Did he actually say the last part?
                  Yes, he said that he did it because he thought Trump might lie at a future date about their convos. Of course Trump pretty much did the same when he Tweeted about the convos being recorded. So its kinda tit for tat.

Comment

In the first hour of former FBI Director James Comey’s testimony on Capitol Hill about the nature and details of his relationship with President Donald Trump, he called the president a liar twice.

Comment

Bottom line for me is that the star witness and pretty much every Senator in that room have proven themselves to be grandstanding liars so whats the point. No one is going to change their mind. Even with all the Intel heads yesterday and now Comey saying Trump has never been under any kind of investigation the MSM will still push the narrative that he did.

Politicians = Liars
                      Main Stream Media = Liars
                      Comey = Liar
                      DNI Clapper= Liar

Comment

Again, how will that be extremely damaging to the President? Do you really think that Comeys OPINION that the President MIGHT be untruthful at some point is going to get the President impeached?

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
                          Again, how will that be extremely damaging to the President? Do you really think that Comeys OPINION that the President MIGHT be untruthful at some point is going to get the President impeached?
                          Exactly, we will leave here today with just more innuendo and opinions. No facts were presented today other than Comey finally confirming what we already knew which was that Trump is not nor has never been under investigation and that the Russians not due to a lack of trying obviously had zero input on the outcome of our election.

Comment

"Director Comey, can you show me on this doll where the bad President touched you? "

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                              "Director Comey, can you show me on this doll where the bad President touched you? "
                              Bwhahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                                You sir win this thread and the whole dang internet today!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X