Seth Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
    How old are you again? I forget, cause ya dont tell the truth sometimes.
    I can’t hear you over your sheep call , please speak up, not too loud please because the stupidity can be contagious

Comment

I sure dont wanna think you're stupid, but Jesus Christ. You carry yourself better than this. What has Lin Wood done besides run his mouth? Wheres all his pedo proof? I guess its still coming. Cant stop it, huh? I aint got the heart for this same bull****.

Please sit down and excuse yourself from any talk about anything regarding politics, all you do is scream from the bench and offer zero intelligence to the table , trust me I’m doing you a favor

Comment

Originally posted by RydersPopsGG View Post
        Please sit down and excuse yourself from any talk about anything regarding politics, all you do is scream from the bench and offer zero intelligence to the table , trust me I’m doing you a favor
        Can you show 1 thing you predicted to happen, that has actually happened? Just 1. And not a twitterer that said it happened. 1 actual, true to life thing that happened? Besides you're fake dog, fake age or fake deer. One thing you guaranteed to happened, that actually happened.

Comment

I’m taking bets on how long RydersPop lasts. Unders start at 7:15pm overs at midnight tonight

Comment

Edit
            7:20

Comment

This is amazing!

I hope this thread lasts LOL

Comment

7:59
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

You really banned him? Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by michael View Post

Comment

Love it

Comment

Comment

I sure dont wanna think you're stupid, but Jesus Christ. You carry yourself better than this. What has Lin Wood done besides run his mouth? Wheres all his pedo proof? I guess its still coming. Cant stop it, huh? I aint got the heart for this same bull****.
                          It was simple irony...that was a pic from 2020 & guessing LW was trolling folks to get a rise & it obviously worked.

I'm not sure why folks on both sides get so wound up over who believes what?? Still boggles the mind the emotion the subject matter stirs up. I question everything & feel the msm has as much daily nonsense if not more as LW's ^ trolling, yet most all folks take it as gospel & yet we are not allowed dissent.

Comment

Working...
                          X