No announcement yet.

Seth Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And they walk freely with no consequences.

Comment

The way I understand it the 411 is in the proper hands & he has a kill switch for release if anything is to happen to him...not sure if it was related but there was a bust in Ca a few days ago where they rescued a lot of kids.

Comment

Why on Earth would you watch CNN?
        SMH

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
          When is something SO coincidental it is no longer coincidental? The poor Rich family is either naive, in denial, or scared for their own lives. The DNC is the epitome of evil.

This tactic worked on the Supreme court here lately and yes they are....

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
            Why on Earth would you watch CNN?
            SMH
            Twas 2017. But I still turn it on occasionally to see what narrative China is pushing. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              The way I understand it the 411 is in the proper hands & he has a kill switch for release if anything is to happen to him...not sure if it was related but there was a bust in Ca a few days ago where they rescued a lot of kids.
              LOL. Sorry but, like I said a couple months ago, that dude is off his rocker. How long will you go on believing he has such proof of child trafficking (& the disgusting other stuff that he's said but proven none of it) w/out seeing any proof? I believed in the beginning he may have had said evidence but not anymore.
              What you believe is he has proof of this disturbing stuff but is holding onto it, & has a "kill switch" for it, but not enough people have woken up so he won't show the evidence yet? Is that what you truly believe?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                Twas 2017. But I still turn it on occasionally to see what narrative China is pushing. SMH

Doh!
                Quite the resurrection. CNN is junk. That’s like offering a sniff of your rotten milk. No thanks!!

Comment

Seth Rich bombshell: Someone 'wanted to pay or actually paid a lot of money' to murder him

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                    Lin Wood also said he had videos of all the pedos raping and killing children. Anything ever come of that?
                    its coming, perfection takes time, was never about a stupid election

Comment

Originally posted by RydersPopsGG View Post
                      its coming, perfection takes time, was never about a stupid election

Oh Jesus, not you again....

Comment

Oh goodness
                        Everyone knows the clintons did it. And like every other murder they had a hand in.......no one will pay
                        Last edited by flywise; 04-28-2021, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1
                          Give the guy some time for his predictions to happen.
                          I already did. Biden is in the white house, hillary aint in gitmo and them 50,000 chinese soldiers werent in delaware. Btw, Im bringing that log splitter back this week probably, let me know when ya want it.

Comment

Originally posted by RydersPopsGG
                            You're such a sissy, grow a pair and learn something, also note that you never were an ''independent thinker'' just a dumbass

How old are you again? I forget, cause ya dont tell the truth sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                              Biden is in the white house
                              lol...literally posted one minute before this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                lol...literally posted one minute before this one.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BoldWarri...21239439134720
                                I sure dont wanna think you're stupid, but Jesus Christ. You carry yourself better than this. What has Lin Wood done besides run his mouth? Wheres all his pedo proof? I guess its still coming. Cant stop it, huh? I aint got the heart for this same bull****.

Comment

Working...
                                X