Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Vote Against Trump is a Vote for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
    So you loved Pence and Carson before they came over to Trump? Gotcha. Get over it.
    There you go putting words in my mouth again. I never said I loved either of them. And my opinion on them changing didn't have to do with Trump so much as it had to do with compromising principles they led me to believe they had. I changed my opinion of both Pence and Carson way before they became a part of Trump's orbit. When they did, it just lowered my estimation of them more.

By the way, an article a few weeks ago quoted some anonymous friends in Pence's inner circle and they said that privately, Pence has expressed that he "loathes Trump". That speaks well of him, but taking the VP slot in spite of that.....must be a purely political calculation. Who knows, maybe Trump explicitly told him that if elected, he wants nothing to do with the actual responsibility of being President (as Donald, Jr. essentially admitted in reportedly offering the VP slot to John Kasich - via his aide - back in May), and promised that Pence would have the real power behind the Oval Office desk if he was Trump's VP. I can see how that would be tempting, especially given that Pence's re-election as Indiana Governor was by no means certain, as his unfavorables there are pretty high.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
      As I said: "or that you respect or abide by the Constitution."
      Yes, my literacy skills helped me process that the first time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
        Sure, if you believe Trump actually means any of that. There's no evidence he does, though, since he's on every side of most of these issues at one time or another. Which of his positions are the lies and which ones are the truth? And when?
        They all lie, bro.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

I have voted Republican since I could vote, and every election. There have been a few local offices that I did vote for a democrat, but very few. I'll be voting this round as well, but still don't know about that first box............. The one with the fewest haters will win. Sad really.

Comment

There ya go again JF, speculating on all along of the political spectrum. Maybe Trump this, maybe Trump that or maybe Trump was responsible 9/11.

You say I put words in your mouth AGAIN. I already squashed your first calling out with quotes. You think Hillary would make a BETTER President than Trump, YES or NO??? Simple question actually.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Johnny; 07-25-2016, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              If a third party candidate ever had a golden opportunity it is right now. Haven't heard a word out of him. Must be smoking dope and on vacation.
              Agree. There is definitely opportunity, and nobody seems to be taking advantage of it.

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              So you loved Pence and Carson before they came over to Trump? Gotcha. Get over it.
              Johnny, please refer to #4 in this link...

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Agree. There is definitely opportunity, and nobody seems to be taking advantage of it.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...26&postcount=1

Ok. What I meant to say was, Get Ahold Of Yourself.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Johnny; 07-25-2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

All I have to say is this country is in serious trouble and it started at the top!

Comment

I don't believe some of y'all don't understand how corrupt the election cycle and our whole government are.

I didn't really till this year and I have Trump to thank for that. Just him being in the running and watching how both the GOP and the dems are scared ****less of him should tell you all you need to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post
                      I don't believe some of y'all don't understand how corrupt the election cycle and our whole government are.

I didn't really till this year and I have Trump to thank for that. Just him being in the running and watching how both the GOP and the dems are scared ****less of him should tell you all you need to know.

And I promise you, the general public doesn't know the half of it.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                        All I have to say is this country is in serious trouble and it started at the top!
                        No, it starts from the bottom, with the voters. The voters have routinely voted in the same kind of candidates that don't really care about our country. All they want to do is line their pockets some more! How can we trust anyone who is able to vote in their own pay raises, their own retirement plan, and excuse themselves from any kind of bill they please... This is the voters fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post

They are scared ****less because they see an end to their rein of terror coming to an end! That is why they were scared of both Trump and Bernie.

Comment

Hell yeas.

TRUMP

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...26&postcount=1

The problem with a serious third party candidate is that's exactly how the last Clinton got elected! The Republican vote was split thanks to Ross Perot and Bill ending up winning. I wouldn't want to see that history repeat itself.

Comment

The numbers seem to indicate America is begging for a third party candidate. I guess there is just not enough time nor donor dollars at this point for one to make a serious run?

Trump and Clinton are currently among the worst-rated presidential candidates of the last seven decades according to Gallup's long-term "scalometer" trend. In the race to the bottom, however, Trump's 42% highly unfavorable score easily outpaces Clinton's 33%.
                                Gallup Numbers

Comment

Working...
                                X