Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Vote Against Trump is a Vote for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    He should be announcing where he intends to appoint Joe Bauers any day now! That might be enough to sway my vote! He's gonna fix everything!
    Never watched it, is it as bad as it sounds?

Comment

Well, if Obama's half brother says he is voting for Trump, that's good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        Have you ever even voted? You mentioned I believe that you did not cast your vote for a Republican (or in your words, a democrat with an R which makes EVERY candidate a D in your book) nominee 4 or 5 turns or so. Have you been voting for the idiots who have been running on the D ticket? Or have you been voting 3rd party? Just curious.
        Always vote Republican in the primaries, have mostly voted 3rd party in the General Presidential election, usually vote for multiple downballot Republicans if they're worth it.

And no, not every Republican is a Democrat in my book, just most of the ones that get the nomination for President, and Trump is by far at the top of that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Man he nailed it with his closing speech at the RNC.

He said everything we wanted to hear. I know they lie.....but......

In no way would I EVER vote for Hillary but I wanna see her speech to compare to his.
          There was a lot to like if you prefer an authoritarian "leader" who doesn't care about Small, Constitutional Government.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post

And no, not every Republican is a Democrat in my book, just most of the ones that get the nomination for President, and Trump is by far at the top of that list.
            I here ya but lets just see who he surrounds himself with. Do you have a problem with Pence? What about Carson?

Comment

There was a lot to like if you prefer an authoritarian "leader" who doesn't care about Small, Constitutional Government.
              I despise the constitutional lawyer currently in office. I'd take Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                I despise the constitutional lawyer currently in office. I'd take Trump.
                Just because you're teaching a class called "Con Law" doesn't mean you know what you're teaching or that you respect or abide by the Constitution.

Comment

Just because you're teaching a class called "Con Law" doesn't mean you know what you're teaching or that you respect or abide by the Constitution.
                  lol...He knows exactly what he's doing. Hence all the attempts at executive action/orders during his 2 term presidency.

Comment

Or if you are against BLM and all the tolerated violence, illegal immigration, stricter gun laws, Obama care......

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                      I here ya but lets just see who he surrounds himself with. Do you have a problem with Pence? What about Carson?
                      Pence would be a vastly better President than Trump, but that's not a very high bar. I liked Pence better before he folded like a cheap suit on the Religious Freedom Restoration Act in Indiana when he got pushback from Liberals over it and essentially took out all the good stuff that had made the bill a significant win for Religious Liberty.

I liked Carson much better before the Presidential race, period. I don't believe he was actually running for President so much as he was running a fundraising operation/Scampaign to heighten his profile even more and sell books. Kind of like Newt did in 2012, and I didn't like it when Newt did it, either. I also lost a huge amount of respect for Carson when he endorsed Trump (with multiple candidates still in the race) after Trump questioned his faith and essentially analogized him to a child molester. Carson also hinted heavily that Trump promised him something big in return for his endorsement, though he walked that back very quickly (essentially completely changing his earlier story) when he found out that was not legal or ethical.

By the way, on a general note, can you tell me the last Vice President who was a significant figure and made significant, undeniable positive contributions - on his own - to the Presidency? I can't think of one. Vice President is a purely political choice about 95% of the time. I think Trump thought he would be throwing Social Conservatives a bone by picking Pence and try to cajole some of their support that way. Which is an interesting strategy, considering that a lot of Social Conservatives are still upset at Pence over the RFRA, like I am.

On a more specific note, I have seen multiple articles over the last few months that have quotes from Trump advisers and campaign workers that gave the general message that nobody really has much "influence" over Trump. He does his own thing. It's why he's always going off the reservation and saying stupid stuff, because he doesn't listen to the advice of the professionals on his campaign. Honestly, so far, it seems like Vladimir Putin and his crony Paul Manafort have more influence over Trump than anyone else in his campaign. Maybe that's because Trump takes in a lot of his business operating capital from Russian investors.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Or if you are against BLM and all the tolerated violence, illegal immigration, stricter gun laws, Obama care......
                        Sure, if you believe Trump actually means any of that. There's no evidence he does, though, since he's on every side of most of these issues at one time or another. Which of his positions are the lies and which ones are the truth? And when?

Comment

lol...He knows exactly what he's doing. Hence all the attempts at executive action/orders during his 2 term presidency.
                          he is not alone at this.

the executive branch of our govt has been taking power away from congress for decades due to their inability to act for the country instead of taking care of their good buddies, the lobbyist...

money is govt has become a huge problem

Comment

As I said: "or that you respect or abide by the Constitution."

Comment

If a third party candidate ever had a golden opportunity it is right now. Haven't heard a word out of him. Must be smoking dope and on vacation.

Comment

So you loved Pence and Carson before they came over to Trump? Gotcha. Get over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X