Please join the fight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please join the fight!

The no fly list / gun purchase threads sparked my interest. After a little research I have changed my mind. Without Due Process, no one should have their freedoms stripped or restricted. Even non-US citizens. Please sign this petition and join the ACLU.

I would but, non-us citizens have O gun rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post

I agree with that. Leads to many many problems and we have enough already. No need to complicate it any worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post

He doesn't want guns right now....he wants his freedom. He can get his guns at the ISIS Gun & Pawn back in his homeland.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          I agree with that. Leads to many many problems and we have enough already. No need to complicate it any worse.
          He doesn't have the right to Due Process?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            He doesn't have the right to Due Process?

Non US citizens have to many rights... It's why we are in the shape that we are in today.. We are either going to make some changes toward fixing the problem or we won't have a "recognizable country" very soon..
            It's time to draw some hard lines... If they don't like it then they can go back home.. Hopefully they choose the latter. Easier that way.

We are way past needing some revisions in this area..
            Last edited by PondPopper; 06-16-2016, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Non US citizens have to many rights... It's why we are I the shape we are in today.. We are either going to make some changes toward fixing the problem or we won't have a "recognizable country" very soon..
              It's time to draw some hard lines... If they don't like it then they can go back home.. Hopefully they choose the latter. Easier that way.
              So you're cool with the US basically kidnapping non citizens and holding them for years without ever charging them or giving them due process?

Comment

So you're cool with the US basically kidnapping non citizens and holding them for years without ever charging them or giving them due process?
                Yes...

Comment

and we wonder why some muslims want to kill us.

no need to look any further that George Bush and Congress in regards to imprisonment without charges.

Gitmo, should have bee closed years ago.

every single member of congress, dem and repubs, need to be voted to the curb.

they have continually shirked their duties for years and let the executive office run all over them...

Comment

Kidnapping??? Absolutely not. They are pouring in willingly, to use and abuse our country..

We need to set some new rules. They either like them, agree to abide by them, walk the chaulk line and stay OR they are sent packing... Why should we be any more lenient than any other country???
                    Leniency has gotten us where we are at today..
                    Last edited by PondPopper; 06-16-2016, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                      Yes...
                      First off....How you you doing Mike? Glad you took me off your ignore list!

I thought you were a freedom fighter? Is it just the fact that this guy is not a US citizen. ....after 12 years he should be by now. I see where Trump is in support for not allowing folks on the FBI watch list / No Fly list to legally obtain firearms. Are you OK with that?

Comment

Kidnapping??? Absolutely not. They are pouring in willingly, to use and abuse our country..

We need to set some new rules. They either like them, agree to abide by them, walk the chaulk line and stay OR they are sent packing... Why should we be any more lenient than any other country???
                        Leniency has gotten us where we are at today..
                        We a publicly kidnapped this guy without any demands.....all in the name of security.

What's the next step....US citizens?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                          Yes...
                          you do understand this only creates MORE enemies for you, correct?

Comment

We a publicly kidnapped this guy without any demands.....all in the name of security.

What's the next step....US citizens?
                            I say that was a good start..

Take US citizens out of the equation.

Comment

Might well keep him locked up now. If he wasn't a radical haji before he sure will be now that he's been locked up for 12 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X