Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No guns here either so!!!!!

Comment

Not going to go into details of my response..... It would get ugly quick, though.

Comment

I turned over my canoe so I don't have any guns...plus I only had one bullet. Geeezzzz!

I would rather die on my feet than on my knees and any man that loves this country or his family ought to feel the same way. I don't think they (govt) are going to ever do anything like that but the 2nd amendment means exactly what it means and the constitution is a document that is only worth the value that we place upon it.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

How did the government in Australia get away with disarming all its citizens? And yes GarGuy that's exactly what I thought as well regarding the UN, Wasn't or hasn't the creep in the white house signed a small arms treaty with the un? I know that these left wingers are dying to hand over our country to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
            How did the government in Australia get away with disarming all its citizens? And yes GarGuy that's exactly what I thought as well regarding the UN, Wasn't or hasn't the creep in the white house signed a small arms treaty with the un? I know that these left wingers are dying to hand over our country to them.
            Because they're in Australia. Not America.

Comment

If he could somehow declare martial law over some major rioting going on across the country then that might be one he would want to try. Hopefully there are enough sleepers (ones he hasn't already purged) in our military to take him and his cronies out.

Comment

As heartbreaking a tragedy Orlando was, if Sandy Hook didn't get an EO passed, nothing will. The UN involvement is definitely cause for concern though. They'd better be fully prepared for the hornet's nest they're gonna stir.

Comment

No entiendo Inglés

Comment

Just a huge what if...

Comment

Working...
                    X