Trump and the Mexican standoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
    I don't think posting pictures of Trump playing patty-cake with Sharpton and Jackson - two racists - is helping make your case. If anything, it raises even more questions about Trump's character & judgement. If it were Hillary Clinton in the pictures instead of Donald Trump, pretty sure you and most others on TBH seeing the pictures would be looking for a bucket in which to puke.
    LOL.........that was my first take on those pics also!! I repeat, both sides will do a deal, pose for a pic or kiss whomever hiney to become the president of this country. WE are in trouble........now what?
    Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
    You know Trump's not racist he loves everyone that agrees or plans on voting for him
    Hey, leave my homeboy Duke outta this thing........lmao!!! Odd how fast that drama went away.

Comment

I left a chain hardware store yesterday morning, and drove past a dozen Mexican day laborers soliciting work- standing next to a sign saying San Jose law prohibits solicitation for day labor. About a 5 minute drive from where the people were assaulted attending the Trump rally.

Those boys sure got upset when I drove past and yelled "Vote Trump" out the window of my pickup.

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
        I left a chain hardware store yesterday morning, and drove past a dozen Mexican day laborers soliciting work- standing next to a sign saying San Jose law prohibits solicitation for day labor. About a 5 minute drive from where the people were assaulted attending the Trump rally.

Those boys sure got upset when I drove past and yelled "Vote Trump" out the window of my pickup.

why are you still there? get the h#!l out!

Comment

2 more years, I got stuck here when my wife got a job with good retirement benefits we need.

Comment

I am starting think that things are going to get completely out of control very soon. Yes things are out of control now but I am starting to think that it is going to go to a whole different level.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I fear that too. I grew up north of Newark NJ snd experienced the riots of 1967 and saw the blacks attacking unarmed white kids with bats and chains at a high school football game that fall. Too easy to forget history.

Comment

Working...
              X