Trump and the Mexican standoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump and the Mexican standoff

So, its been a couple of days now, and he's gone and spoke without thinking through the entire through again, causing a bit of an uproar about the judge. How will this affect the convention and will the delegates be legally bound to vote for him in the first round, regardless of their thoughts? How much will this cause state parties to change their policies/by-laws/whatever to state that they can change if the "future presumptive nominee" gets so out of control that he is "a detriment to the party"? Will his handlers settle him down any and begin focusing on attacking in party fashion, or continue to allow him to lash out?

I realize the judge is a member of La Raza, but i am not interested in that aspect of this scenario. i am talking bigger picture here.

It doesn't matter. Those that worship him will continue to do so, in spite of whatever he does and says. Those that hate him will continue to do so because of everything he does and says.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      It doesn't matter. Those that worship him will continue to do so, in spite of whatever he does and says. Those that hate him will continue to do so because of everything he does and says.
      Exactly!

The thing is, some who have supported him may very well change their mind, because of his idiotic, derogatory outburst. He has more to lose than gain by engaging his mouth before his brain.

Comment

For a guy that claims he's so smart, has good brain (his words) & so well educated....he makes the most idiotic statements

Now he claims we "misconstrued" his statement

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
          For a guy that claims he's so smart, has good brain (his words) & so well educated....he makes the most idiotic statements

Now he claims we "misconstrued" his statement
          When you run a fact free campaign, it doesn't really matter what you say. It's truly amazing

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

The judge is the offspring of some Mexicans (as in born in Mexico). Who were in the US illegally.

What Trump said was factual.

At least he didn't use the also factual term, anchor baby.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              The judge is the offspring of some Mexicans (as in born in Mexico). Who were in the US illegally.

What Trump said was factual.

At least he didn't use the also factual term, anchor baby.
              Well there ya go! You were correct Shane. It doesn't matter what he says.

Ok Batmandude, do you really believe that is the proper way for a President to handle a situation? Not to mention the fact of WHY this was even said. You know, the fact that Trump University is being sued for FRAUD! Not to mention the fact that it's not even a "University".

Comment

Anyone know why trump's lawyers haven't filed a motion to recuse the judge? Because they're not idiots: they know that demanding a judge recuse himself because of his race/parentage would get them sanctioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  And those who see the pictures of what is going on at (legal) Trump speeches in Cali by (illegal) people committing (illegal) violent actions, burning American flags and waving Mexican flags saying this is their country, and the chiefs of police and mayors blaming Trump for the violence don't care and want their country back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                    And those who see the pictures of what is going on at (legal) Trump speeches in Cali by (illegal) people committing (illegal) violent actions, burning American flags and waving Mexican flags saying this is their country, and the chiefs of police and mayors blaming Trump for the violence don't care and want their country back.

Blaming Trump for that is insane. Those thugs need to be arrested and the illegals among them need to be deported immediately.

Comment

Two wrongs don't make a right. Trump is a vile idiot, but so are the protesters.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Aaaaannnnd the protestors in California have what to do with Trumps comment?

Comment

I have an idea; how about the next time mexico has an election, lets all go over there and tear s#!t up and burn a bunch of mexican flags, i'm pretty sure we will be greeted the same as these pricks in California.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            Not to mention the fact that it's not even a "University".
                            Gasp. You mean I cant cheer on Trump U this fall in football? Cant go to keggers at the frat houses? I honestly think it is the media going after Trumps legal issues to make Hillarys seem not as uh, illegal.

Yall are right though, it really doesn't matter what he calls the judge. I am voting against Hillary. Trump could have called him vato, cholo, latino, essay, or even Puerto Rican. Still not voting for Hillary.

Its an A or B choice. One wants to take guns and increase entitlements and taxes and the other wants to take away illegal immigration and entitlements. Not to mention the impact on the Supreme Court. Trump would have to step in it pretty bad to turn me off. Say like on the level of lying to dead soldiers families on why they died at their memorial service.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                              Gasp. You mean I cant cheer on Trump U this fall in football? Cant go to keggers at the frat houses? I honestly think it is the media going after Trumps legal issues to make Hillarys seem not as uh, illegal.

Yall are right though, it really doesn't matter what he calls the judge. I am voting against Hillary. Trump could have called him vato, cholo, latino, essay, or even Puerto Rican. Still not voting for Hillary.

Its an A or B choice. One wants to take guns and increase entitlements and taxes and the other wants to take away illegal immigration and entitlements. Not to mention the impact on the Supreme Court. Trump would have to step in it pretty bad to turn me off. Say like on the level of lying to dead soldiers families on why they died at their memorial service.
                              I feel certain no one here is voting for Hillary, but that has nothing to do with Trumps inflammatory outburst. If he doesn't stop with the BS, then Hillary will certainly be the next President. EVERYONE should be concerned about his spouting off like a Jr. High little punk.

Comment

Working...
                              X